FOR SALE: STEERING BOX & POWER STEERING PUMP

FOR SALE: STEERING BOX & POWER STEERING PUMP

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Greazzer
Superturbo

02-26-2014, 02:31 PM #1
For Sale: W123 Chassis Application.

The box appears to have been a reconditioned box. This came out of
Jay_Bob's car, which I now drive. I have manual steering, and I did not want to sell this, but just want all parts which I won't be using to be gone. It definitely did not leak when myself and VSTECH pulled it last year. I made the tactical decision to not go back to power steering. It looked reconditioned when I pulled it, along with the steering knuckle which looked brand new.

The pump likewise looks well cared for, but I cannot "guess" if it's been reconditioned or not.

$250.00 shipped CONUS for the set
OR
$200 shipped CONUS for the power steering box (and Pittman Arm)
OR
$75 shipped CONUS For the power steering pump and pulley

The box is heavy, but will fit inside a flat rate box with the Pittman Arm removed. The pump likewise will fit inside a flat rate box. Both, however, won't inside a flat rate box. So, if you buy both, expect two boxes in the mail. Includes insurance and tracking. Insurance amount will cover your purchase.

OR, MAKE ME A REASONABLE OFFER.
Attached Files
Image(s)

Ninth Year Anniversary with STD on 1-9-2020

visit:  www.dieselfuelinjector.guru

Project 2018: Really get the car finished -- Turbo OM617 greater than 175 MPH goal.

RED W123 - left Germany as 240D in 1982.  Full AMG body kit less rear apron, 2:65LSD, five speed Getrag 717.400, manual steering, read leather interior, manual brake conversion, electric water pump (EWP), and a bunch of other goodies ...
Greazzer
02-26-2014, 02:31 PM #1

For Sale: W123 Chassis Application.

The box appears to have been a reconditioned box. This came out of
Jay_Bob's car, which I now drive. I have manual steering, and I did not want to sell this, but just want all parts which I won't be using to be gone. It definitely did not leak when myself and VSTECH pulled it last year. I made the tactical decision to not go back to power steering. It looked reconditioned when I pulled it, along with the steering knuckle which looked brand new.

The pump likewise looks well cared for, but I cannot "guess" if it's been reconditioned or not.

$250.00 shipped CONUS for the set
OR
$200 shipped CONUS for the power steering box (and Pittman Arm)
OR
$75 shipped CONUS For the power steering pump and pulley

The box is heavy, but will fit inside a flat rate box with the Pittman Arm removed. The pump likewise will fit inside a flat rate box. Both, however, won't inside a flat rate box. So, if you buy both, expect two boxes in the mail. Includes insurance and tracking. Insurance amount will cover your purchase.

OR, MAKE ME A REASONABLE OFFER.

Attached Files
Image(s)

Project 2018: Really get the car finished -- Turbo OM617 greater than 175 MPH goal.

RED W123 - left Germany as 240D in 1982.  Full AMG body kit less rear apron, 2:65LSD, five speed Getrag 717.400, manual steering, read leather interior, manual brake conversion, electric water pump (EWP), and a bunch of other goodies ...

Greazzer
Superturbo

04-23-2014, 03:21 PM #2
Steering Box Sold !

Power Steering Pump is still for sale. $50.00 plus shipping.

Greazzer
04-23-2014, 03:21 PM #2

Steering Box Sold !

Power Steering Pump is still for sale. $50.00 plus shipping.

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average