STD Tuning Engine A new guy in the forum!!

A new guy in the forum!!

A new guy in the forum!!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

RobMB
Naturally-aspirated

01-31-2014, 03:44 PM #1
Good night to everybody!! ( evening is falling in Spain )

I´m a proud owner of a E320 CDI W210, and I have this car since 2009.

I really enjoy mechanics, and I repair myself my car when it is broken, until I can reach without elevator, etc...

In principle, car has 197 hp and it is a good mark for me. But I like very much to know in detail the technology in general, and my CR engine is not a exception....

I´ve been studying for some time the ECU remapping, because it is the first stage in a tunned car. But i don´t have yet ways to log the car's behaviour with any software...mercedes is more expensible than Vag Group for this issues....

But I have been read several threads here talking about how to gain more power with mechanical improvements. It´s very impressive to see how much power is possible to reach...

Thank you to everybody to show us how to make these improvements.

Best regards.
This post was last modified: 01-31-2014, 04:36 PM by RobMB.
RobMB
01-31-2014, 03:44 PM #1

Good night to everybody!! ( evening is falling in Spain )

I´m a proud owner of a E320 CDI W210, and I have this car since 2009.

I really enjoy mechanics, and I repair myself my car when it is broken, until I can reach without elevator, etc...

In principle, car has 197 hp and it is a good mark for me. But I like very much to know in detail the technology in general, and my CR engine is not a exception....

I´ve been studying for some time the ECU remapping, because it is the first stage in a tunned car. But i don´t have yet ways to log the car's behaviour with any software...mercedes is more expensible than Vag Group for this issues....

But I have been read several threads here talking about how to gain more power with mechanical improvements. It´s very impressive to see how much power is possible to reach...

Thank you to everybody to show us how to make these improvements.

Best regards.

sassparilla_kid
diesel > all other fuels

01-31-2014, 04:09 PM #2
WELCOME!!!

-1982 300D Turbo, 280k miles, ALDA apparently maxxed, fram 8038, 12 lbs boost, non-egr manifolds, W/M injection, 4 brake light mod, Gen II w126 front rotors/calipers, 4-speed swap
In the works: A/W IC, adjust pump, turbo rebuild (w/60 trim comp wheel)
-1980 300SD, 110k, project car. Goal is to get it lookin' like it did on the showroom floor (body and interior wise, not necessarily under the hood )
-1974 240D, FRESH PAINT!!!!!!
sassparilla_kid
01-31-2014, 04:09 PM #2

WELCOME!!!

-1982 300D Turbo, 280k miles, ALDA apparently maxxed, fram 8038, 12 lbs boost, non-egr manifolds, W/M injection, 4 brake light mod, Gen II w126 front rotors/calipers, 4-speed swap
In the works: A/W IC, adjust pump, turbo rebuild (w/60 trim comp wheel)
-1980 300SD, 110k, project car. Goal is to get it lookin' like it did on the showroom floor (body and interior wise, not necessarily under the hood )
-1974 240D, FRESH PAINT!!!!!!

barrote
Superturbo

01-31-2014, 04:37 PM #3
hy there , well my 270CDI with OM 612 has 177 hp , 270 CDI AMG goes 210 hp , amased your 613 is only 197, maybe u can download the 648 software on it , or the C32 soft, or any kind of reprograming on sale by many company in the marked . after that i dont think u can go far without spent some Money, like improved injectors , improved intakes turbo wastegated instead of VNT . and so on .
electronic engines are a bit diff from the old ones wich needs only fuel and air to burn.
by the way my engine delivered the soul to the creator at 250000km , crankshaft burned with no possibility of repair Sad

regards
FD

FD,
Powered by tractor fuel
barrote
01-31-2014, 04:37 PM #3

hy there , well my 270CDI with OM 612 has 177 hp , 270 CDI AMG goes 210 hp , amased your 613 is only 197, maybe u can download the 648 software on it , or the C32 soft, or any kind of reprograming on sale by many company in the marked . after that i dont think u can go far without spent some Money, like improved injectors , improved intakes turbo wastegated instead of VNT . and so on .
electronic engines are a bit diff from the old ones wich needs only fuel and air to burn.
by the way my engine delivered the soul to the creator at 250000km , crankshaft burned with no possibility of repair Sad

regards
FD

FD,
Powered by tractor fuel

MFSuper90
Budget Builder

01-31-2014, 10:05 PM #4
Welcome to the forum Rob. I have no experience with new engines, but their are lots of smart fellows on here that can probably help you out!

'82 300D -3" straight pipe, ALDA deleted, 3in1 glowshift gauge, HX30, egr-less manifold, A/W intercooler Big Grin
'14 Ram 6.7l cummins -G56 handshaker, wishing it was deleted         
MFSuper90
01-31-2014, 10:05 PM #4

Welcome to the forum Rob. I have no experience with new engines, but their are lots of smart fellows on here that can probably help you out!

'82 300D -3" straight pipe, ALDA deleted, 3in1 glowshift gauge, HX30, egr-less manifold, A/W intercooler Big Grin
'14 Ram 6.7l cummins -G56 handshaker, wishing it was deleted         

RobMB
Naturally-aspirated

02-01-2014, 07:48 AM #5
Thanks to everybody...i'll try to learn with you...;-)

I' m sorry, barrote, the finish of yor 270...I understand what you say, after a remap, I have to do changes in hardware...

I' ve read that improving my intercooler can give me some power without other changes, isn't it? I think i will not achieve more power in winter, when intercooler is making its job....

In my car, i know that increase the turbo boost a little if i move the VNT vacuum control leg, i will not achieve any plus of power...because my car run with air excess and limit me the torque ECU map...it injects a max quantity of 72 mm3 of diesel in its max torque about 2300 rpms...without more diesel, no more power!!!
This post was last modified: 02-01-2014, 08:03 PM by RobMB.
RobMB
02-01-2014, 07:48 AM #5

Thanks to everybody...i'll try to learn with you...;-)

I' m sorry, barrote, the finish of yor 270...I understand what you say, after a remap, I have to do changes in hardware...

I' ve read that improving my intercooler can give me some power without other changes, isn't it? I think i will not achieve more power in winter, when intercooler is making its job....

In my car, i know that increase the turbo boost a little if i move the VNT vacuum control leg, i will not achieve any plus of power...because my car run with air excess and limit me the torque ECU map...it injects a max quantity of 72 mm3 of diesel in its max torque about 2300 rpms...without more diesel, no more power!!!

F.R.A.S
Holset

02-01-2014, 08:51 AM #6
I can make a nice software for your car. But if you like to learn about this stuff start by logging the car and try to understand what you see and why.

You can start with tuning programs and files for other diesel cars, all you need is a stock file and a tuned file. Then check what's done and not... TunerPro is a free software that can help you understand. Then it's WinOLS with the appropriate plug-ins. Even a OLS300 is a good tool but requires original WinOLS and some electronic understanding.

DO NOT TRY TO FLASH YOUR CAR WITH CHINESE CLONES. For working China-clones ask first. Just buying one will cost you a lot of money and headache. To be able to flash yourself buy an Alientech Powergate Interface. A lot of tuner uses that including me. Then you can read your file, e-mail it, get a tune back and flash...

To log the car you can use different methods, auto-com is a very powerful tool, made in Sweden =) but cheap on eBay. Then you can log a lot of things and save the logs to PDF. Real smart!

Where do you live? I was just on vacation in Marbella, got home yesterday.

The intercooler upgrade is as you say. Smoking hot summer days a better intercooler will help you out, but most of the time, no. But for an upgrade it's a must.

A stage1 tune for you car will be 230hp 550Nm (stock 197hp 470Nm). Your ECU is EDC15 C6.

But would be fun making a real exhaust manifold for that engine, big turbo installation and so on =)

Welcome to this forum, hope you can find some new friends and knowledge.
This post was last modified: 02-02-2014, 06:05 AM by F.R.A.S.

F-tune Performance [Image: V-band_om606.jpg] [Image: GTX3582R.jpg] [Image: gs6-53dz_gearbox.jpg]

I can help you out with all your manual transmission, clutch, flywheel, intake and exhaust manifold issues.
F.R.A.S
02-01-2014, 08:51 AM #6

I can make a nice software for your car. But if you like to learn about this stuff start by logging the car and try to understand what you see and why.

You can start with tuning programs and files for other diesel cars, all you need is a stock file and a tuned file. Then check what's done and not... TunerPro is a free software that can help you understand. Then it's WinOLS with the appropriate plug-ins. Even a OLS300 is a good tool but requires original WinOLS and some electronic understanding.

DO NOT TRY TO FLASH YOUR CAR WITH CHINESE CLONES. For working China-clones ask first. Just buying one will cost you a lot of money and headache. To be able to flash yourself buy an Alientech Powergate Interface. A lot of tuner uses that including me. Then you can read your file, e-mail it, get a tune back and flash...

To log the car you can use different methods, auto-com is a very powerful tool, made in Sweden =) but cheap on eBay. Then you can log a lot of things and save the logs to PDF. Real smart!

Where do you live? I was just on vacation in Marbella, got home yesterday.

The intercooler upgrade is as you say. Smoking hot summer days a better intercooler will help you out, but most of the time, no. But for an upgrade it's a must.

A stage1 tune for you car will be 230hp 550Nm (stock 197hp 470Nm). Your ECU is EDC15 C6.

But would be fun making a real exhaust manifold for that engine, big turbo installation and so on =)

Welcome to this forum, hope you can find some new friends and knowledge.

F-tune Performance [Image: V-band_om606.jpg] [Image: GTX3582R.jpg] [Image: gs6-53dz_gearbox.jpg]

I can help you out with all your manual transmission, clutch, flywheel, intake and exhaust manifold issues.

RobMB
Naturally-aspirated

02-01-2014, 11:25 AM #7
Thank you FRAS for your answer...Yes, I read my firmware some time ago. A person I know, who works in ecumapping here in Spain, read for free ( a favour ) for me my ECU a gave me the file. He works in a ECU remapping company although he doesn´t know to remap exactly.

My car is now a stock car yet. Yes, my ECU is a EDC15C6, very easy compared with present ECUs, with hundreds of maps. My car has a few maps, 2 map for duration, a few maps about SOI, and 1 map for maxboost, turbo boost, torque limiter, driver wish, VNT, EGR, Smoke map, start injection, rail pressure limiter...But i haven´t a DAMOS for it, i think it doesn´t exist...I have more or less what are my limiter maps and my demand maps...I have been using Winols to analize my firm and detect nearly all necesary maps.

But mercedes is not very common on the internet, and it is harder to advance with that. And I think that mercedes is a little special, axes in nm instead of mm3 in some cases, conversion maps to do that, doesn´t have SVBL, etc...

I´m going to investigate the option you have me, autocomm. I will search in ebay for a cheap option. Thanks again...

This file (stock file) is the one I´m working for the last months and I have some knowledgements about it.

More o less, I know what maps I need to touch, and how affect my changes on them. But I need a quantitative analysis for how can increase my injections....the torque limiter injects a max of 73mm3, although i think these stock injectors can admit until aprox. 100mm3...It is this type of info, what I haven´t, like max pressure with garantee in my CR pump ( but I think I must not to touch for durability its 1350 bars), compressor maps for my Garret GT2359V, etc...

I think that a increment of 10 mm3 would be a good start... But I need to know some calculus to obtein which boost I will achieve with this new injection.

I have several ideas and knowledments, but I need to match up all of them and work with all together....

Is dificult to know if the boost achieved with my injection increment is enough, or I have to increase a little more my boost, touching maxboost and turboboost...

Thanks again in advance FRAS for your help....is very valued for me...
and I know that for other ones in the forum..

By the way, I´m living in the center of Spain, not in the south like marbella, although I have family in Malaga and i travel here very often...

Best regards...
This post was last modified: 02-01-2014, 08:00 PM by RobMB.
RobMB
02-01-2014, 11:25 AM #7

Thank you FRAS for your answer...Yes, I read my firmware some time ago. A person I know, who works in ecumapping here in Spain, read for free ( a favour ) for me my ECU a gave me the file. He works in a ECU remapping company although he doesn´t know to remap exactly.

My car is now a stock car yet. Yes, my ECU is a EDC15C6, very easy compared with present ECUs, with hundreds of maps. My car has a few maps, 2 map for duration, a few maps about SOI, and 1 map for maxboost, turbo boost, torque limiter, driver wish, VNT, EGR, Smoke map, start injection, rail pressure limiter...But i haven´t a DAMOS for it, i think it doesn´t exist...I have more or less what are my limiter maps and my demand maps...I have been using Winols to analize my firm and detect nearly all necesary maps.

But mercedes is not very common on the internet, and it is harder to advance with that. And I think that mercedes is a little special, axes in nm instead of mm3 in some cases, conversion maps to do that, doesn´t have SVBL, etc...

I´m going to investigate the option you have me, autocomm. I will search in ebay for a cheap option. Thanks again...

This file (stock file) is the one I´m working for the last months and I have some knowledgements about it.

More o less, I know what maps I need to touch, and how affect my changes on them. But I need a quantitative analysis for how can increase my injections....the torque limiter injects a max of 73mm3, although i think these stock injectors can admit until aprox. 100mm3...It is this type of info, what I haven´t, like max pressure with garantee in my CR pump ( but I think I must not to touch for durability its 1350 bars), compressor maps for my Garret GT2359V, etc...

I think that a increment of 10 mm3 would be a good start... But I need to know some calculus to obtein which boost I will achieve with this new injection.

I have several ideas and knowledments, but I need to match up all of them and work with all together....

Is dificult to know if the boost achieved with my injection increment is enough, or I have to increase a little more my boost, touching maxboost and turboboost...

Thanks again in advance FRAS for your help....is very valued for me...
and I know that for other ones in the forum..

By the way, I´m living in the center of Spain, not in the south like marbella, although I have family in Malaga and i travel here very often...

Best regards...

F.R.A.S
Holset

02-02-2014, 06:21 AM #8
I don't know about the hardwares in those cars, but how far does the MAP-sensor range go? 2.5bar? That's 1.5bar boost. So you might change that.

Rail pressure can be rised quite a bit. Say that you start of by changing railpressure 5%, injection quantity 10%, boost limiter 30%, boost 15%, smoke limiter 30%, torque limiter 20%... Yea, just rise them a bit and then try the tune out. If you have to redo this 50times it's still no problem. It's your car so you can have a new tune in the car every day. But keep track on the EGT. To low = no power, to high = engine failure. Loooong WOT should keep you in the +800-850C.

Good luck!

F.R.A.S
02-02-2014, 06:21 AM #8

I don't know about the hardwares in those cars, but how far does the MAP-sensor range go? 2.5bar? That's 1.5bar boost. So you might change that.

Rail pressure can be rised quite a bit. Say that you start of by changing railpressure 5%, injection quantity 10%, boost limiter 30%, boost 15%, smoke limiter 30%, torque limiter 20%... Yea, just rise them a bit and then try the tune out. If you have to redo this 50times it's still no problem. It's your car so you can have a new tune in the car every day. But keep track on the EGT. To low = no power, to high = engine failure. Loooong WOT should keep you in the +800-850C.

Good luck!

RobMB
Naturally-aspirated

02-03-2014, 02:59 AM #9
Thanks again FRAS, for your advices...My MAP sensor i think is a 2.5 MAP...In my maps, the max boost presents is 2,35 bar. I could change boost map until 2,5 bar without chango MAP. I other case, I need find in the firm, the map for MAP sensor, and I don´t find it yet...

Ok, I understand 5 and 10%, a good start for railpressure and injection...even a 15% for boost.....but a 30% for boost limiter is not a high value?

I know boost map is a demand map, but is necesary increase the boost limiter so much? I understand that max boost protect turbo when peak boost appears, but is necessary to increase so high the boost limiter?

There is a way to calculate the boost increase I achieve if I increase the injection 10%?? I would like to calculate a coarse value...not fine, but I would like to calculate it more or less....

For monitoring the EGT, I need a EGT sensor in my exhaust...

A lot of chiptunners work with car without EGT sensor, how do they work, then?
Thanks in advance...
RobMB
02-03-2014, 02:59 AM #9

Thanks again FRAS, for your advices...My MAP sensor i think is a 2.5 MAP...In my maps, the max boost presents is 2,35 bar. I could change boost map until 2,5 bar without chango MAP. I other case, I need find in the firm, the map for MAP sensor, and I don´t find it yet...

Ok, I understand 5 and 10%, a good start for railpressure and injection...even a 15% for boost.....but a 30% for boost limiter is not a high value?

I know boost map is a demand map, but is necesary increase the boost limiter so much? I understand that max boost protect turbo when peak boost appears, but is necessary to increase so high the boost limiter?

There is a way to calculate the boost increase I achieve if I increase the injection 10%?? I would like to calculate a coarse value...not fine, but I would like to calculate it more or less....

Thanks in advance...

F.R.A.S
Holset

02-03-2014, 08:20 AM #10
Boost limiter is as you say, just to get free from fuel cut/boost cut if the boost gets crazy peaking. This can later on be adjusted down to a more reasonable level...

In mathematics 1bar +10% is 1.1bar. But in reality it's different. In a 486whp Nissan we tuned the boost control was changed, and changed, and changed... Nothing happened until we got very high and there where 1bar in 5%. So you need to change the program and then drive the car, change the program and then drive the car..

Tuners often develop a program that's safe, then retail it. That's not optimized for YOUR car but will work. If they tune your car and don't use an EGT sensor they out of business when the first engine fails... That's like tuning a petrol/e85 car and not using a wideband lambda. Just stupid.

(02-03-2014, 02:59 AM)RobMB Thanks again FRAS, for your advices...My MAP sensor i think is a 2.5 MAP...In my maps, the max boost presents is 2,35 bar. I could change boost map until 2,5 bar without chango MAP. I other case, I need find in the firm, the map for MAP sensor, and I don´t find it yet...

Thanks in advance...

F.R.A.S
02-03-2014, 08:20 AM #10

Boost limiter is as you say, just to get free from fuel cut/boost cut if the boost gets crazy peaking. This can later on be adjusted down to a more reasonable level...

In mathematics 1bar +10% is 1.1bar. But in reality it's different. In a 486whp Nissan we tuned the boost control was changed, and changed, and changed... Nothing happened until we got very high and there where 1bar in 5%. So you need to change the program and then drive the car, change the program and then drive the car..

Tuners often develop a program that's safe, then retail it. That's not optimized for YOUR car but will work. If they tune your car and don't use an EGT sensor they out of business when the first engine fails... That's like tuning a petrol/e85 car and not using a wideband lambda. Just stupid.

(02-03-2014, 02:59 AM)RobMB Thanks again FRAS, for your advices...My MAP sensor i think is a 2.5 MAP...In my maps, the max boost presents is 2,35 bar. I could change boost map until 2,5 bar without chango MAP. I other case, I need find in the firm, the map for MAP sensor, and I don´t find it yet...

Thanks in advance...

RobMB
Naturally-aspirated

02-04-2014, 02:42 PM #11
Thanks, FRAS, I'm continue studying....
RobMB
02-04-2014, 02:42 PM #11

F.R.A.S
Holset

02-04-2014, 03:28 PM #12
No problem RobMB, just think about this.

If the MAP is a 2.5bar one you can only adjust the boost till 1.35bar 1bar is always atmospheric pressure. So a 4bar MAP sensor allows you to tune to 3bar.

And you can never boost to max pressure. So 1.35-1.4bar is maximum on a 2.5bar MAP-sensor.

If you do find the map for MAP-sensor you have to rescale everything else that has MAP-signal. What you can do is just to calculate for the new MAP-sensor and adjust accordingly. That's a "Quick and dirty" in tuning language Cool The best way of learning is to practice and if you have to make it 'right' the first time you'll have to study till your 75yrs old. Better to cut some corners and learn on the way.

But I think you'll get a hang of this. It's not rocket science.

/ F

(02-04-2014, 02:42 PM)RobMB Thanks again FRAS, for your advices...My MAP sensor i think is a 2.5 MAP...In my maps, the max boost presents is 2,35 bar. I could change boost map until 2,5 bar without chango MAP. I other case, I need find in the firm, the map for MAP sensor, and I don´t find it yet...

F.R.A.S
02-04-2014, 03:28 PM #12

No problem RobMB, just think about this.

If the MAP is a 2.5bar one you can only adjust the boost till 1.35bar 1bar is always atmospheric pressure. So a 4bar MAP sensor allows you to tune to 3bar.

And you can never boost to max pressure. So 1.35-1.4bar is maximum on a 2.5bar MAP-sensor.

If you do find the map for MAP-sensor you have to rescale everything else that has MAP-signal. What you can do is just to calculate for the new MAP-sensor and adjust accordingly. That's a "Quick and dirty" in tuning language Cool The best way of learning is to practice and if you have to make it 'right' the first time you'll have to study till your 75yrs old. Better to cut some corners and learn on the way.

But I think you'll get a hang of this. It's not rocket science.

/ F

(02-04-2014, 02:42 PM)RobMB Thanks again FRAS, for your advices...My MAP sensor i think is a 2.5 MAP...In my maps, the max boost presents is 2,35 bar. I could change boost map until 2,5 bar without chango MAP. I other case, I need find in the firm, the map for MAP sensor, and I don´t find it yet...

RobMB
Naturally-aspirated

02-05-2014, 08:09 AM #13
Thanks again, FRAS...

I thought i can use this MAP sensor util a 1.45 or 1.5 boost...

Perphaps if i increase the injection about until 80mm3 or 85 mm3, i will
obtein about 100 mbars more of boost...
It was my initial target...

Is it possible to calculate the new boost with the new value of injection

My duration map, a calibration map, reaches until 100mm3...
I dont need change it....and SOI map...Do I need to touch it, do I? I have to calculate the new values for injecting earlier...

And finish injection at the same old moment before the modification..

I dont know the units in SOI map in my EDC15C6 in my 2000 year
mercedes..in the same that others EDC15C6 from the same epoque?

Thank you FRAS...
This post was last modified: 02-05-2014, 08:13 AM by RobMB.
RobMB
02-05-2014, 08:09 AM #13

Thanks again, FRAS...

I dont need change it....and SOI map...Do I need to touch it, do I? I have to calculate the new values for injecting earlier...

Thank you FRAS...

RobMB
Naturally-aspirated

02-05-2014, 12:21 PM #14
Thanks again, FRAS...

Is it possible to calculate the new boost with rhe new value of injection

I dont need change it....and SOI map...Do I need to touch it, do I?

Thank you FRAS...
RobMB
02-05-2014, 12:21 PM #14

Thanks again, FRAS...

Is it possible to calculate the new boost with rhe new value of injection

I dont need change it....and SOI map...Do I need to touch it, do I?

Thank you FRAS...

F.R.A.S
Holset

02-07-2014, 03:21 AM #15
You need to do a map trace so you don't work blind. It's real fun sitting 8hrs/day for a week to manually name +7000maps Confused

If you have a full DAMOS or simular file for a edc15c6 file from a 320cdi you can look at that file. The maps might be in different order and so on, but they have the same length so quite easy to find. But manual work sucks Tongue

Send your file to someone that can make you a DAMOS. There are some guys on different forums that are good, especially a guy from Canada. But there are even eBay ads out with people that can help you.

Then it's just to try. Raise the stuff you like to raise and try. If your not a fool your not gonna break anything. Keep track of EGT and smoke, boost and feel... If the car feels wrong it's probably wrong Smile

(02-05-2014, 08:09 AM)RobMB Thanks again, FRAS...

Thank you FRAS...

F.R.A.S
02-07-2014, 03:21 AM #15

You need to do a map trace so you don't work blind. It's real fun sitting 8hrs/day for a week to manually name +7000maps Confused

If you have a full DAMOS or simular file for a edc15c6 file from a 320cdi you can look at that file. The maps might be in different order and so on, but they have the same length so quite easy to find. But manual work sucks Tongue

Send your file to someone that can make you a DAMOS. There are some guys on different forums that are good, especially a guy from Canada. But there are even eBay ads out with people that can help you.

Then it's just to try. Raise the stuff you like to raise and try. If your not a fool your not gonna break anything. Keep track of EGT and smoke, boost and feel... If the car feels wrong it's probably wrong Smile

(02-05-2014, 08:09 AM)RobMB Thanks again, FRAS...

Thank you FRAS...

RobMB
Naturally-aspirated

02-11-2014, 06:04 AM #16
Thanks again FRAS...yes, I would like to get a DAMOS for my car, or similar file for it....

It´s the first time I hear that somebody can create a DAMOS file, using my ori file. I thought the DAMOS file was created by the house who programming the ECU ( participation BOSCH-MERCEDES), etc..

In which forums this people is??

Thanks in advance...
RobMB
02-11-2014, 06:04 AM #16

Thanks again FRAS...yes, I would like to get a DAMOS for my car, or similar file for it....

It´s the first time I hear that somebody can create a DAMOS file, using my ori file. I thought the DAMOS file was created by the house who programming the ECU ( participation BOSCH-MERCEDES), etc..

Thanks in advance...

F.R.A.S
Holset

02-11-2014, 10:35 AM #17
http://www.chiptuners.org/forums/index.php

(02-11-2014, 06:04 AM)RobMB Thanks again FRAS...yes, I would like to get a DAMOS for my car, or similar file for it....

Thanks in advance...

F.R.A.S
02-11-2014, 10:35 AM #17

http://www.chiptuners.org/forums/index.php

(02-11-2014, 06:04 AM)RobMB Thanks again FRAS...yes, I would like to get a DAMOS for my car, or similar file for it....

Thanks in advance...

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average