STD Tuning Drivetrain Pick N Pull guys, I need your eyes! Sacramento and bay areas

Pick N Pull guys, I need your eyes! Sacramento and bay areas

Pick N Pull guys, I need your eyes! Sacramento and bay areas

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

NapaBavarian
GT2256V

01-15-2014, 11:43 PM #1
It is about to be half off the now doubled prices at the yard I love to hate. The only time it is worth shopping, I'm diging around for a couple core transmissions but in the mean time I'm seeking 2 transmissions in the yard...

1-86+ 5 speed manual in a 190 d or e, or in a 300 d or e

1-240d all aluminum 4 speed...I'd settle for a 616 / 617 5 speed if I absolutly had to, but then I'd miss all the cutting welding and jig making, what a tragedy that would be...

Now I know what you're thinking, why don't I just visit all 13 yards myself...well, my meth dealer is locked up so I cant play superman till he gets back out, untill then I just gotta get messy myself.

If you have seen either of these guys please let me know. I also want some turbos. I dont know what off of, I just like turbos...I'll stuff two down my pants and kiss the checkout girl when she looks at me funnny, I hope it's a girl.
NapaBavarian
01-15-2014, 11:43 PM #1

It is about to be half off the now doubled prices at the yard I love to hate. The only time it is worth shopping, I'm diging around for a couple core transmissions but in the mean time I'm seeking 2 transmissions in the yard...

1-86+ 5 speed manual in a 190 d or e, or in a 300 d or e

1-240d all aluminum 4 speed...I'd settle for a 616 / 617 5 speed if I absolutly had to, but then I'd miss all the cutting welding and jig making, what a tragedy that would be...

Now I know what you're thinking, why don't I just visit all 13 yards myself...well, my meth dealer is locked up so I cant play superman till he gets back out, untill then I just gotta get messy myself.

If you have seen either of these guys please let me know. I also want some turbos. I dont know what off of, I just like turbos...I'll stuff two down my pants and kiss the checkout girl when she looks at me funnny, I hope it's a girl.

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average