STD Other FS / WTB / Buying guides w124 sedan cloth European market dark blue seats

w124 sedan cloth European market dark blue seats

w124 sedan cloth European market dark blue seats

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

NapaBavarian
GT2256V

12-19-2013, 04:12 PM #1
I got these from a car I was pulling parts from but I'm working on a coupe project, w124 or w126 coupe om603 5 speed, they won't fit.

The seats are in very good to excelent condition from a 1985 w124 300d sedan and appear to have been covered most of their life, the seat springs are different colors drivers and passenger side leading me to believe they have been replaced for the driver, these are manual seats, no power.

I have tried to get some good photos and will try again after a proper cleaning with my cobra DLX, not a wallmart upholstry cleaner, but no photos have done them justice yet.

I have both front seats and both back seat sections, sides are velour solid medium dark blue and seating surface is a tight, perhaps 1mm, blue and black vertical stripes that look like dark blue from any distance. They almost appear to glow in the sunlight.

Due to the well maintained condition of these seats I'm looking for $600 and would prefer a local sale, I'm outside of Napa CA an hour north of San Francisco.
NapaBavarian
12-19-2013, 04:12 PM #1

I got these from a car I was pulling parts from but I'm working on a coupe project, w124 or w126 coupe om603 5 speed, they won't fit.

The seats are in very good to excelent condition from a 1985 w124 300d sedan and appear to have been covered most of their life, the seat springs are different colors drivers and passenger side leading me to believe they have been replaced for the driver, these are manual seats, no power.

I have tried to get some good photos and will try again after a proper cleaning with my cobra DLX, not a wallmart upholstry cleaner, but no photos have done them justice yet.

I have both front seats and both back seat sections, sides are velour solid medium dark blue and seating surface is a tight, perhaps 1mm, blue and black vertical stripes that look like dark blue from any distance. They almost appear to glow in the sunlight.

Due to the well maintained condition of these seats I'm looking for $600 and would prefer a local sale, I'm outside of Napa CA an hour north of San Francisco.

NapaBavarian
GT2256V

12-21-2013, 02:27 PM #2
If anyone has a serious interest and is within driving distance I can send text some photos, they seem to be too big to upload.
NapaBavarian
12-21-2013, 02:27 PM #2

If anyone has a serious interest and is within driving distance I can send text some photos, they seem to be too big to upload.

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average