STD Other FS / WTB / Buying guides om603 motor and transmission for sale

om603 motor and transmission for sale

om603 motor and transmission for sale

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

cody3813
Unregistered

09-02-2013, 03:38 PM #1
Hey I had a 1987 300d it was a great car but sad to say I wrecked it. There was no mechanical damage done the only thing that prevented the car from being able to run for a long time was a cracked oil cooler. I topped the oil off to pull it on a trailer and again to pull it off the trailer and into my garage. I intended to keep the motor and transmission to do a motor swap into something else, like '70 chevy pick-up however I have run out of time and cash to buy a downer so I would like to find a good home for the combo I hope someone on here can help thank you.
cody3813
09-02-2013, 03:38 PM #1

Hey I had a 1987 300d it was a great car but sad to say I wrecked it. There was no mechanical damage done the only thing that prevented the car from being able to run for a long time was a cracked oil cooler. I topped the oil off to pull it on a trailer and again to pull it off the trailer and into my garage. I intended to keep the motor and transmission to do a motor swap into something else, like '70 chevy pick-up however I have run out of time and cash to buy a downer so I would like to find a good home for the combo I hope someone on here can help thank you.

mbz123
GT2256V

09-03-2013, 03:54 AM #2
Asking price?

Also, just a suggestion...probably make a quicker sale if you had pictures, or even better, a short clip of it running. I know everyone knows what a 603a looks like, but we also know for some silly reason pics always get asked for.

MBZ123
mbz123
09-03-2013, 03:54 AM #2

Asking price?

Also, just a suggestion...probably make a quicker sale if you had pictures, or even better, a short clip of it running. I know everyone knows what a 603a looks like, but we also know for some silly reason pics always get asked for.

MBZ123

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average