STD Tuning Engine Anyone in Florida? needs help

Anyone in Florida? needs help

Anyone in Florida? needs help

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

dieselmeken
Holset

07-24-2013, 08:11 PM #1
I am on my way tou buy a pickup in florida, I need a broker or someone that canhelp me to take the pickup to either Miami or Jacksonville
If this topic is in the wrong section, moderator can fix it.
I quote:
I have not gotten a firm quote yet I have been told it's around 2000 to 2500 dollars US plus any fees or taxes on your side in Sweden the truck would leave out of Miami or Jacksonville Florida you would hire and international broker that would take delivery then take it to the port and arrange all of your paperwork to Sweden they would then have somebody in Sweden release it to you I hope this helps I know you would enjoy this truck as much as I did.

Someone that knows someone that can help me?
dieselmeken
07-24-2013, 08:11 PM #1

I am on my way tou buy a pickup in florida, I need a broker or someone that canhelp me to take the pickup to either Miami or Jacksonville
If this topic is in the wrong section, moderator can fix it.
I quote:
I have not gotten a firm quote yet I have been told it's around 2000 to 2500 dollars US plus any fees or taxes on your side in Sweden the truck would leave out of Miami or Jacksonville Florida you would hire and international broker that would take delivery then take it to the port and arrange all of your paperwork to Sweden they would then have somebody in Sweden release it to you I hope this helps I know you would enjoy this truck as much as I did.

Someone that knows someone that can help me?

mantahead
Holset

07-25-2013, 03:55 AM #2
was it diesel?? have you the pump modified??TongueTongueTongueTongueTongue

come on guys, someone help Goran out here.
This post was last modified: 07-25-2013, 03:57 AM by mantahead.
mantahead
07-25-2013, 03:55 AM #2

was it diesel?? have you the pump modified??TongueTongueTongueTongueTongue

come on guys, someone help Goran out here.

yankneck696
Build it so strong & blow it up good !!!

07-25-2013, 05:42 AM #3
I know the Haitians used to get stuff shipped out all the time. I am not sure who they use. I will do some research for you.

Ed

Here's a google search that should get you started
https://www.google.com/search?q=internat...annel=fflb

Ed
This post was last modified: 07-25-2013, 05:43 AM by yankneck696.
yankneck696
07-25-2013, 05:42 AM #3

I know the Haitians used to get stuff shipped out all the time. I am not sure who they use. I will do some research for you.

Ed

Here's a google search that should get you started
https://www.google.com/search?q=internat...annel=fflb

Ed

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average