STD Other Open Wasp problem

Wasp problem

Wasp problem

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Purplecomputer
Slowness 220D

07-23-2013, 08:45 AM #1
So Ive got wasps living in the merc.

Passenger door ad far as I've seen them coming in and out.

Who knows if they are gonna expand and take over the car. Gotta kill these bad boys

Any tips?

That's what I get for leaving tr car just to sit and rot.
Purplecomputer
07-23-2013, 08:45 AM #1

So Ive got wasps living in the merc.

Passenger door ad far as I've seen them coming in and out.

Who knows if they are gonna expand and take over the car. Gotta kill these bad boys

Any tips?

That's what I get for leaving tr car just to sit and rot.

Greazzer
Superturbo

07-23-2013, 08:54 AM #2
Blast them with Bengal, sold in K-Mart and other stores. Blast and run away fast !

Ninth Year Anniversary with STD on 1-9-2020

visit:  www.dieselfuelinjector.guru

Project 2018: Really get the car finished -- Turbo OM617 greater than 175 MPH goal.

RED W123 - left Germany as 240D in 1982.  Full AMG body kit less rear apron, 2:65LSD, five speed Getrag 717.400, manual steering, read leather interior, manual brake conversion, electric water pump (EWP), and a bunch of other goodies ...
Greazzer
07-23-2013, 08:54 AM #2

Blast them with Bengal, sold in K-Mart and other stores. Blast and run away fast !

Ninth Year Anniversary with STD on 1-9-2020

visit:  www.dieselfuelinjector.guru

Project 2018: Really get the car finished -- Turbo OM617 greater than 175 MPH goal.

RED W123 - left Germany as 240D in 1982.  Full AMG body kit less rear apron, 2:65LSD, five speed Getrag 717.400, manual steering, read leather interior, manual brake conversion, electric water pump (EWP), and a bunch of other goodies ...

JB3
Superturbo

07-23-2013, 09:49 AM #3
x2 to what greazzer said. Better do this sooner than later, don't want them to get comfortable. Get the car running and take it through a car wash as well to get rid of mud wasp nests and whatnot.

I once went to look at a commanche that had been sitting in a field for unknown amount of time. started and ran, drove it around, total deathtrap, went to open the bed gate, and the handle busted off, and angry wasps started pouring out and attacking me, they had set up residence in the tailgate. They were already agitated because I had driven their home around shaking them up

I passed on the truck.

1974 240D 617 turbo swap, W201 5-speed, in the works project
1983 240D 616 stock, DD
1989 Chevy Astro, 617 turbo swap, T5 5-speed, 4.56 diff, work van

JB3
07-23-2013, 09:49 AM #3

x2 to what greazzer said. Better do this sooner than later, don't want them to get comfortable. Get the car running and take it through a car wash as well to get rid of mud wasp nests and whatnot.

I once went to look at a commanche that had been sitting in a field for unknown amount of time. started and ran, drove it around, total deathtrap, went to open the bed gate, and the handle busted off, and angry wasps started pouring out and attacking me, they had set up residence in the tailgate. They were already agitated because I had driven their home around shaking them up

I passed on the truck.

1974 240D 617 turbo swap, W201 5-speed, in the works project
1983 240D 616 stock, DD
1989 Chevy Astro, 617 turbo swap, T5 5-speed, 4.56 diff, work van

Purplecomputer
Slowness 220D

07-23-2013, 10:27 AM #4
(07-23-2013, 09:49 AM)JB3 x2 to what greazzer said. Better do this sooner than later, don't want them to get comfortable. Get the car running and take it through a car wash as well to get rid of mud wasp nests and whatnot.

I passed on the truck.

so far I only see two or three leave at a time.

I opened the door yestered and banged it up and then slammed it shut and ran for my life to see how many would come out. About 5 came out at that point

gotta get this car working again. Ive just been really down in the dumps and unmotivated lately.
Purplecomputer
07-23-2013, 10:27 AM #4

(07-23-2013, 09:49 AM)JB3 x2 to what greazzer said. Better do this sooner than later, don't want them to get comfortable. Get the car running and take it through a car wash as well to get rid of mud wasp nests and whatnot.

I passed on the truck.

so far I only see two or three leave at a time.

I opened the door yestered and banged it up and then slammed it shut and ran for my life to see how many would come out. About 5 came out at that point

gotta get this car working again. Ive just been really down in the dumps and unmotivated lately.

Simpler=Better
PORTED HEAD

07-23-2013, 01:32 PM #5
(07-23-2013, 10:27 AM)Purplecomputer gotta get this car working again. Ive just been really down in the dumps and unmotivated lately.

You're in the dumps because your 240 isn't running, it's a vicious cycle.

I'm a big fan of ether to take them down, but that will also take paint off and melt plastics.

Check your mirrors, mine had nests hidden behind the glass.

You better make it to the meetup, I'm out in the 95* weather making the wagon ready to go

Newbie-read this: Cheap Tricks
617.952-220k-Getting built up
larsalan I guess I need to look at this stupid ass drip shit. What you have to like mess with those elements on the pump? What a fucking hassle. then use some wire to hold the throttle open or some shit?
Simpler=Better
07-23-2013, 01:32 PM #5

(07-23-2013, 10:27 AM)Purplecomputer gotta get this car working again. Ive just been really down in the dumps and unmotivated lately.

You're in the dumps because your 240 isn't running, it's a vicious cycle.

I'm a big fan of ether to take them down, but that will also take paint off and melt plastics.

Check your mirrors, mine had nests hidden behind the glass.

You better make it to the meetup, I'm out in the 95* weather making the wagon ready to go

Newbie-read this: Cheap Tricks
617.952-220k-Getting built up
larsalan I guess I need to look at this stupid ass drip shit. What you have to like mess with those elements on the pump? What a fucking hassle. then use some wire to hold the throttle open or some shit?

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average