STD Tuning Engine Pressure in injector hole/funnel

Pressure in injector hole/funnel

Pressure in injector hole/funnel

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

HaavardPYA
GT2559V

06-11-2013, 10:50 AM #1
After i started my 606 a couple of times. It have started to squirt oil or diesel from the hole/funnel where the injector sits.The diesel that squirts up is just some laying in the funnel from after i bleed my fuellines. But where is the pressure from?
Is my head cracked? I think that is weird, as there is no pressure in the water.
When i overhauled my engine, i took the injectors out of the prechamber. Could it be that the injector has come loose a litte bit. I doesent feel that it's loose when i try to screw it in with my hands.
So, what causes the pressure?
The engine runs fine from what i can hear with my ears.
HaavardPYA
06-11-2013, 10:50 AM #1

After i started my 606 a couple of times. It have started to squirt oil or diesel from the hole/funnel where the injector sits.The diesel that squirts up is just some laying in the funnel from after i bleed my fuellines. But where is the pressure from?
Is my head cracked? I think that is weird, as there is no pressure in the water.
When i overhauled my engine, i took the injectors out of the prechamber. Could it be that the injector has come loose a litte bit. I doesent feel that it's loose when i try to screw it in with my hands.
So, what causes the pressure?
The engine runs fine from what i can hear with my ears.

mantahead
Holset

06-11-2013, 03:59 PM #2
your injector washers must be leaking and compression is escaping past.
mantahead
06-11-2013, 03:59 PM #2

your injector washers must be leaking and compression is escaping past.

HaavardPYA
GT2559V

06-11-2013, 04:46 PM #3
Aah, ofcourse! Well, thats good! I tought i needed to take the cams off and use that prechamber tool again..
HaavardPYA
06-11-2013, 04:46 PM #3

Aah, ofcourse! Well, thats good! I tought i needed to take the cams off and use that prechamber tool again..

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average