STD Tuning Engine OM606 enhance information for a newbie

OM606 enhance information for a newbie

OM606 enhance information for a newbie

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

vidalzorrero
Naturally-aspirated

04-03-2013, 09:12 AM #1
Hello friends I am vicente vidal of Valencia and own a MB class-G, this was a 350gd and a friend to me combertido a 177cv 300TD (OM606), but being a very heavy car, over 2500kg, the car the mountain is lazy, so I would like you advise me to increase the power in a 250cv, for the G to move with some soltura.aqui in Spain only make me reprogramming and no more than 200hp and have no idea promote.
What do you advise me to enhance my car without compromising its fiabiliad?
Injectors?? Camshaft?? please advise me to spend some money.
regards
PDTA: misunderstood excuse for my bad English esmuy and write with a translator
vidalzorrero
04-03-2013, 09:12 AM #1

Hello friends I am vicente vidal of Valencia and own a MB class-G, this was a 350gd and a friend to me combertido a 177cv 300TD (OM606), but being a very heavy car, over 2500kg, the car the mountain is lazy, so I would like you advise me to increase the power in a 250cv, for the G to move with some soltura.aqui in Spain only make me reprogramming and no more than 200hp and have no idea promote.
What do you advise me to enhance my car without compromising its fiabiliad?
Injectors?? Camshaft?? please advise me to spend some money.
regards
PDTA: misunderstood excuse for my bad English esmuy and write with a translator

Simpler=Better
PORTED HEAD

04-03-2013, 09:32 AM #2
Your English is fine, we get the idea Smile

A KKD exhaust manifold, big turbo, and an OM603 pump with big elements will put you at at least 350hp.

The head, cams, and intake are pretty good as far as I know

Newbie-read this: Cheap Tricks
617.952-220k-Getting built up
larsalan I guess I need to look at this stupid ass drip shit. What you have to like mess with those elements on the pump? What a fucking hassle. then use some wire to hold the throttle open or some shit?
Simpler=Better
04-03-2013, 09:32 AM #2

Your English is fine, we get the idea Smile

A KKD exhaust manifold, big turbo, and an OM603 pump with big elements will put you at at least 350hp.

The head, cams, and intake are pretty good as far as I know

Newbie-read this: Cheap Tricks
617.952-220k-Getting built up
larsalan I guess I need to look at this stupid ass drip shit. What you have to like mess with those elements on the pump? What a fucking hassle. then use some wire to hold the throttle open or some shit?

vidalzorrero
Naturally-aspirated

04-03-2013, 09:44 AM #3
my car is automatic 5 velocidades cash, will this not be affected by putting mechanical pump?
vidalzorrero
04-03-2013, 09:44 AM #3

my car is automatic 5 velocidades cash, will this not be affected by putting mechanical pump?

elpgringo
Naturally-aspirated

04-03-2013, 10:05 AM #4
better translation:

hello friends. i am vicente vidal of valencia and own a mb g-class. this was a 350gd and a friend of mine swapped in a 177hp 300td om606, but being a very heavy car, over 2500kg (5500lbs), the car is lazy on hills, so i would like your advice on how to increase the power to 250hp for the g-wagon to move with some agility (or pep). here in spain, garages/shops only offer ecu reprogramming and only up to 200hp.

what should i do to the motor without compromising its reliability?
injectors? camshaft? please point me in the right direction.
regards
P.S. please excuse my bad english. i wrote this using a translator.

(i'm working on learning spanish, and needed some practicar ;D )
elpgringo
04-03-2013, 10:05 AM #4

better translation:

hello friends. i am vicente vidal of valencia and own a mb g-class. this was a 350gd and a friend of mine swapped in a 177hp 300td om606, but being a very heavy car, over 2500kg (5500lbs), the car is lazy on hills, so i would like your advice on how to increase the power to 250hp for the g-wagon to move with some agility (or pep). here in spain, garages/shops only offer ecu reprogramming and only up to 200hp.

what should i do to the motor without compromising its reliability?
injectors? camshaft? please point me in the right direction.
regards
P.S. please excuse my bad english. i wrote this using a translator.

(i'm working on learning spanish, and needed some practicar ;D )

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average