STD Other Open lets all get togethert.for car repair im good with the vacuum lock and other

lets all get togethert.for car repair im good with the vacuum lock and other

lets all get togethert.for car repair im good with the vacuum lock and other

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Russ58
Unregistered

01-13-2013, 03:47 PM #1
i will help fix other if other help me
Russ58
01-13-2013, 03:47 PM #1

i will help fix other if other help me

lgreeley83
Mr. Rumbles

01-14-2013, 11:37 AM #2
With one post to your name I should advise you that you sound like a rapist or murderer. Don't be offended by that, I'm just letting you know. ;-). Do you have a pic of your car or anything that would help someone believe you don't have an intention of eating their intestines?

Playfully hoping you don't eat people and welcome to the forum if you don't. If you do eat people please buy a ford.

" straighten up that star on the grill, assholes."

lgreeley83
01-14-2013, 11:37 AM #2

With one post to your name I should advise you that you sound like a rapist or murderer. Don't be offended by that, I'm just letting you know. ;-). Do you have a pic of your car or anything that would help someone believe you don't have an intention of eating their intestines?

Playfully hoping you don't eat people and welcome to the forum if you don't. If you do eat people please buy a ford.

Simpler=Better
PORTED HEAD

01-14-2013, 11:40 AM #3
(01-14-2013, 11:37 AM)lgreeley83 With one post to your name I should advise you that you sound like a rapist or murderer. Don't be offended by that, I'm just letting you know. ;-). Do you have a pic of your car or anything that would help someone believe you don't have an intention of eating their intestines?

Hey now us ferd guys don't eat people.....it's the kia crowd who is linked to several disappearances..

Newbie-read this: Cheap Tricks
617.952-220k-Getting built up
larsalan I guess I need to look at this stupid ass drip shit. What you have to like mess with those elements on the pump? What a fucking hassle. then use some wire to hold the throttle open or some shit?
Simpler=Better
01-14-2013, 11:40 AM #3

(01-14-2013, 11:37 AM)lgreeley83 With one post to your name I should advise you that you sound like a rapist or murderer. Don't be offended by that, I'm just letting you know. ;-). Do you have a pic of your car or anything that would help someone believe you don't have an intention of eating their intestines?

Hey now us ferd guys don't eat people.....it's the kia crowd who is linked to several disappearances..

larsalan I guess I need to look at this stupid ass drip shit. What you have to like mess with those elements on the pump? What a fucking hassle. then use some wire to hold the throttle open or some shit?

lgreeley83
Mr. Rumbles

01-14-2013, 11:51 AM #4
My bad simple..I know they make a pretty powerful power diesel or two. I talk impulsively from a jaded p71 police cruiser experience.

I agree kia is a good flesh eating crowd.

I want to say new fiat owners as well. I picture Jennifer Lopez with giant monster fangs.
This post was last modified: 01-14-2013, 11:54 AM by lgreeley83.

lgreeley83
01-14-2013, 11:51 AM #4

My bad simple..I know they make a pretty powerful power diesel or two. I talk impulsively from a jaded p71 police cruiser experience.

I agree kia is a good flesh eating crowd.

I want to say new fiat owners as well. I picture Jennifer Lopez with giant monster fangs.

Simpler=Better
PORTED HEAD

01-14-2013, 06:16 PM #5
Hahahahhaa. Say what you want about their diesel, they only rev to 3k

It's their 2.3/2.5L 4 banger I'm in love with...non interference, OHC, bazillion aftermarket parts, 190k still strong...

Simpler=Better
01-14-2013, 06:16 PM #5

Hahahahhaa. Say what you want about their diesel, they only rev to 3k

It's their 2.3/2.5L 4 banger I'm in love with...non interference, OHC, bazillion aftermarket parts, 190k still strong...

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average