FS '82 300 CDT project/parts pos trade

FS '82 300 CDT project/parts pos trade

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

mdeming
Naturally-aspirated

11-26-2012, 01:44 PM #1
Decided to punt.

Selling my 82' 300 CDT

No motor, no trans but I could be convinced to throw in the trans, (it's in pieces and I've been enjoying rebuilding it).

I have a clear title and many parts. just tired of the wife worrying me about it. I've posted photos in the past so I think you can see them on my profile.

I've enjoyed it but it's time to go. Some rust, euro model (I think)

More pics on request.

Have no idea what to ask. Figure $750 obo, feel free to email me with questions. I live in Madison, MS. (just a few miles North of Jackson.

Would trade everything motor etc. for a 356 motor in restorable condition running or not.
Regards
Matt
mdeming
11-26-2012, 01:44 PM #1

Decided to punt.

Selling my 82' 300 CDT

No motor, no trans but I could be convinced to throw in the trans, (it's in pieces and I've been enjoying rebuilding it).

I have a clear title and many parts. just tired of the wife worrying me about it. I've posted photos in the past so I think you can see them on my profile.

I've enjoyed it but it's time to go. Some rust, euro model (I think)

More pics on request.

Have no idea what to ask. Figure $750 obo, feel free to email me with questions. I live in Madison, MS. (just a few miles North of Jackson.

Would trade everything motor etc. for a 356 motor in restorable condition running or not.
Regards
Matt

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average