STD Other Open How not to handle order disputes.

How not to handle order disputes.

How not to handle order disputes.

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

squirrelmaster
smokey

10-17-2012, 08:17 AM #1
hello please send my pump i paid u and im sorry about the pm problems please reply
squirrelmaster
10-17-2012, 08:17 AM #1

hello please send my pump i paid u and im sorry about the pm problems please reply

pp d
K26-2

10-17-2012, 11:30 AM #2
(10-17-2012, 08:17 AM)squirrelmaster hello please send my pump i paid u and im sorry about the pm problems please reply

Everything is ok, I sent e-mail.
pp d
10-17-2012, 11:30 AM #2

(10-17-2012, 08:17 AM)squirrelmaster hello please send my pump i paid u and im sorry about the pm problems please reply

Everything is ok, I sent e-mail.

dieselmeken
Holset

10-17-2012, 11:47 AM #3
What spec did you do on this pump? Is it the new element in it?
dieselmeken
10-17-2012, 11:47 AM #3

What spec did you do on this pump? Is it the new element in it?

raysorenson
Superturbo

10-17-2012, 09:32 PM #4

Considering only the information posted in this thread, I consider this post inappropriate. Thumbs down.
raysorenson
10-17-2012, 09:32 PM #4

Considering only the information posted in this thread, I consider this post inappropriate. Thumbs down.

pp d
K26-2

10-18-2012, 01:04 AM #5
(10-17-2012, 09:32 PM)raysorenson Considering only the information posted in this thread, I consider this post inappropriate. Thumbs down.

Seems that my writings annoys many people here.

So, I think it´s best that I take couple of steps rear-left and stop writing/commenting anymore in this forum.

If there still is someone who wants my pumpwork, please contact by e-mail.

Thanks and sorry.
pp d
10-18-2012, 01:04 AM #5

(10-17-2012, 09:32 PM)raysorenson Considering only the information posted in this thread, I consider this post inappropriate. Thumbs down.

So, I think it´s best that I take couple of steps rear-left and stop writing/commenting anymore in this forum.

Thanks and sorry.

erling66
SuperDieselVan

10-18-2012, 04:03 AM #6
(10-18-2012, 01:04 AM)pp d

Thanks and sorry.

Please continue writing. Everyone here appreciate your comments.
raysorenson did not say anything negative about you, he did not like what squirrelmaster wrote and his thumbs down was meant for him

You did a great job on my pump and returned it as soon as it was finished so for sure I will order a new superpump from you when I need a 8.5mm pump.

HuhCoolTongue
erling66
10-18-2012, 04:03 AM #6

Thanks and sorry.

raysorenson did not say anything negative about you, he did not like what squirrelmaster wrote and his thumbs down was meant for him

You did a great job on my pump and returned it as soon as it was finished so for sure I will order a new superpump from you when I need a 8.5mm pump.

HuhCoolTongue

Mark_M
GT2559V

10-18-2012, 06:46 AM #7
(10-18-2012, 04:03 AM)erling66

Thanks and sorry.

I agree, I am not quite sure what was inappropriate about it anyway. pp d its your thread and it was a communication between your customer and you about this very topic so as far as I am concerned its all good.
Mark_M
10-18-2012, 06:46 AM #7

(10-18-2012, 04:03 AM)erling66

Thanks and sorry.

I agree, I am not quite sure what was inappropriate about it anyway. pp d its your thread and it was a communication between your customer and you about this very topic so as far as I am concerned its all good.

K26-2

10-18-2012, 11:57 AM #8
Also agreed with others, Pasi, please keep posting here. Your comments and posts are well regarded, just like how
we really appreciate Goran's contributions and videos Smile Now, if we could only persuade you to post some pictures or videos Cool

As far as the first post is concerned, wow, what the hell, absolutely never the way to communicate with anyone, and expect anything good to come from it Confused However, I hope it is all soon resolved.
10-18-2012, 11:57 AM #8

Also agreed with others, Pasi, please keep posting here. Your comments and posts are well regarded, just like how
we really appreciate Goran's contributions and videos Smile Now, if we could only persuade you to post some pictures or videos Cool

As far as the first post is concerned, wow, what the hell, absolutely never the way to communicate with anyone, and expect anything good to come from it Confused However, I hope it is all soon resolved.

squirrelmaster
smokey

10-20-2012, 02:34 PM #9
Really, You people have no clue and fyi i said i was sorry , and i was trying to communicate with pasi not other people and for whatever reason my pm will not send messages so i just emailed him and i was kinda assertive cause my bank said they sent the money but did not now they will put the money back in my account and im getting a new bank to handle the wire . pasi has been good . mabye u should ask him how he thinks im treating him. not u other people well there you have it i checked my account noticed the money out and my bank saying ya its sent and him saying its not sent then 3 days later the bank saying it was returned cause the bic was written wrong pasi im sorry again for not paying u yet like i said im getting a account at a new bank this comeing week and will get the wire sent so all of you saying it was innapropriate stop and mabye you could have tried to help me. if some one has already sent him a wire and knows something that my bank did not know
And im still burned from Dpp not sending my pump back and having to go to Amsterdam to get it and then haveing someone steal my bag on the train on the wasy to the airport with everything except my wallet the coward grabbed it when i was not looking and ran if i ever find him so help him god so next time think before you assholes open your mouth
squirrelmaster
10-20-2012, 02:34 PM #9

Really, You people have no clue and fyi i said i was sorry , and i was trying to communicate with pasi not other people and for whatever reason my pm will not send messages so i just emailed him and i was kinda assertive cause my bank said they sent the money but did not now they will put the money back in my account and im getting a new bank to handle the wire . pasi has been good . mabye u should ask him how he thinks im treating him. not u other people well there you have it i checked my account noticed the money out and my bank saying ya its sent and him saying its not sent then 3 days later the bank saying it was returned cause the bic was written wrong pasi im sorry again for not paying u yet like i said im getting a account at a new bank this comeing week and will get the wire sent so all of you saying it was innapropriate stop and mabye you could have tried to help me. if some one has already sent him a wire and knows something that my bank did not know
And im still burned from Dpp not sending my pump back and having to go to Amsterdam to get it and then haveing someone steal my bag on the train on the wasy to the airport with everything except my wallet the coward grabbed it when i was not looking and ran if i ever find him so help him god so next time think before you assholes open your mouth

winmutt
bitbanger

10-23-2012, 05:36 AM #10
To be fair, squirrelmaster has been burned before, I can understand his frustrations. The point of this post was simply to say, hey, this is not the right way to handle things. Don't start badgering someone in their thread about something unrelated.

1987 300D Sturmmachine
1991 300D Nearly Perfect
1985 300D Weekend/Camping/Dog car
1974 L508D Motoroam Monarch "NightMare"
OBK #42
winmutt
10-23-2012, 05:36 AM #10

To be fair, squirrelmaster has been burned before, I can understand his frustrations. The point of this post was simply to say, hey, this is not the right way to handle things. Don't start badgering someone in their thread about something unrelated.

1987 300D Sturmmachine
1991 300D Nearly Perfect
1985 300D Weekend/Camping/Dog car
1974 L508D Motoroam Monarch "NightMare"
OBK #42

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average