STD Maintenance General Bad OM603?

Bad OM603?

Bad OM603?

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hearns
Naturally-aspirated

09-28-2012, 01:39 PM #1
Hi, i have a turbo eqipped OM603.912 wich is messing with me!
It started out with a leaky ip and i replaced it with a bad turbo ip then i got another non turbo ip wich is good it spits out fuel about 10 or so inches Smile
And i got the injectors checked and shimmed up to 135 bar and then it started working fine again not as good but still fine, before i gor about 0.8bar when really spanking it now i get 0.4 at the most without wastegate.. And its knocking alot worse and after about 5 minutes of driving its like its got abut 50hp! What could be the problem? Bad fuelfilter or simply a bad enginge?
Thankful for any tips!
Hearns
09-28-2012, 01:39 PM #1

Hi, i have a turbo eqipped OM603.912 wich is messing with me!
It started out with a leaky ip and i replaced it with a bad turbo ip then i got another non turbo ip wich is good it spits out fuel about 10 or so inches Smile
And i got the injectors checked and shimmed up to 135 bar and then it started working fine again not as good but still fine, before i gor about 0.8bar when really spanking it now i get 0.4 at the most without wastegate.. And its knocking alot worse and after about 5 minutes of driving its like its got abut 50hp! What could be the problem? Bad fuelfilter or simply a bad enginge?
Thankful for any tips!

aaa
GT2256V

09-28-2012, 05:00 PM #2
Fuel filter's easiest. Do the ole bottle of diesel in the engine bay trick, if you don't feel like emptying the tank and checking the tank screen.

Also make sure you do not have air leaks elsewhere.
aaa
09-28-2012, 05:00 PM #2

Fuel filter's easiest. Do the ole bottle of diesel in the engine bay trick, if you don't feel like emptying the tank and checking the tank screen.

Also make sure you do not have air leaks elsewhere.

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average