STD Maintenance General Winter Tear Down - LSD possible??

Winter Tear Down - LSD possible??

Winter Tear Down - LSD possible??

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

83300d
GTA2056V

09-25-2012, 05:44 PM #1
Evening everyone.

Spent a few hours making space for the parts / project cars coming in the next few weeks today, and during that time I started thinking that my 300d could use a tear down and rebuild of the suspension - take apart sandblast, paint, replace bushings and reassemble.

So of course the mind starts to wander - must be my age - and started thinking that if I was going to tear the whole thing apart why not look into swapping a newer gen subframe in to allow for a LSD.

Has it been done? How much modification is needed? these are the questions that need to be answered before I undertake this.
83300d
09-25-2012, 05:44 PM #1

Evening everyone.

Spent a few hours making space for the parts / project cars coming in the next few weeks today, and during that time I started thinking that my 300d could use a tear down and rebuild of the suspension - take apart sandblast, paint, replace bushings and reassemble.

So of course the mind starts to wander - must be my age - and started thinking that if I was going to tear the whole thing apart why not look into swapping a newer gen subframe in to allow for a LSD.

Has it been done? How much modification is needed? these are the questions that need to be answered before I undertake this.

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average