STD Other FS / WTB / Buying guides 1982 300TDT best offer

1982 300TDT best offer

1982 300TDT best offer

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

mhess427
Naturally-aspirated

08-21-2012, 05:21 PM #1
This used to be my daily driver until the brakes crapped out. I started replacing them bit-by-bit, but every time I replaced one thing, something else would break. Now after it got two calipers and 4 rotors, the lines bust out. It dumped a quart of Dot fluid all over my garage and I've had enough!!

Someone please come take this wagon away...The engine is Very strong and would be outstanding in a Jeep or another benz. If you need a parts car, or have a parts car, now you've got the complete vehicle!

Here is a link to my original for sale ad before the brakes crapped out. W123 Mercedes 300TDT

I want it gone ASAP. please email me at mattshess@yahoo.com
mhess427
08-21-2012, 05:21 PM #1

This used to be my daily driver until the brakes crapped out. I started replacing them bit-by-bit, but every time I replaced one thing, something else would break. Now after it got two calipers and 4 rotors, the lines bust out. It dumped a quart of Dot fluid all over my garage and I've had enough!!

Someone please come take this wagon away...The engine is Very strong and would be outstanding in a Jeep or another benz. If you need a parts car, or have a parts car, now you've got the complete vehicle!

Here is a link to my original for sale ad before the brakes crapped out. W123 Mercedes 300TDT

I want it gone ASAP. please email me at mattshess@yahoo.com

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average