STD Other Open Painted my bike.

Painted my bike.

Painted my bike.

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Simpler=Better
PORTED HEAD

07-02-2012, 08:00 AM #1
Also wired in gauge & senders, patched the front fender, pulled the carbs and adjusted their floats, vacuum balanced the carbs (Best thing you can do or a multi-carb bike. Costs like $10 and takes ~ 20 minutes)

If you're hooking up gauges to something that didn't have them before, the Vapor gauge kits are incredible. The instrument itself will run on both AC and DC from 6v-400v. $130 got me the gauge, magnet sender (with magnet-headed bolt to put in the rotor), an inline temp gauge, and a cheapo handlebar mount. Well worth it.

This post was last modified: 07-02-2012, 08:01 AM by Simpler=Better.

Newbie-read this: Cheap Tricks
617.952-220k-Getting built up
larsalan I guess I need to look at this stupid ass drip shit. What you have to like mess with those elements on the pump? What a fucking hassle. then use some wire to hold the throttle open or some shit?
Simpler=Better
07-02-2012, 08:00 AM #1

Also wired in gauge & senders, patched the front fender, pulled the carbs and adjusted their floats, vacuum balanced the carbs (Best thing you can do or a multi-carb bike. Costs like $10 and takes ~ 20 minutes)

If you're hooking up gauges to something that didn't have them before, the Vapor gauge kits are incredible. The instrument itself will run on both AC and DC from 6v-400v. $130 got me the gauge, magnet sender (with magnet-headed bolt to put in the rotor), an inline temp gauge, and a cheapo handlebar mount. Well worth it.

Newbie-read this: Cheap Tricks
617.952-220k-Getting built up
larsalan I guess I need to look at this stupid ass drip shit. What you have to like mess with those elements on the pump? What a fucking hassle. then use some wire to hold the throttle open or some shit?

Purplecomputer
Slowness 220D

07-02-2012, 03:08 PM #2
thats not a mercedes!
Purplecomputer
07-02-2012, 03:08 PM #2

thats not a mercedes!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average