STD Tuning Engine Prechamber seal rings 617 turbo

Prechamber seal rings 617 turbo

Prechamber seal rings 617 turbo

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

MacDoe
Naturally-aspirated

06-13-2012, 07:11 PM #1
Hello, We have had the cylinder head rebuilt and they resurfaced the head which was warped.007. They apparently took off .012. I am wondering if anyone might know the correct size of prechamber sealing ring we should order. I talked to engnatwork on P.P and he advised us to make sure and measure regardless of our findings, which is a good idea....but, I do have to special order them from the dealer here so I would like to have it figured out ahead of time what the best choice would be.

I read on here that .008= .2mm so then .012 should be .3mm. If the stock ring is 2.0mm then I should be looking at a 2.3mm sealing ring but maybe I should order the 2.4mm to be safe but I don't want to have it too far away. Thanks.
MacDoe
06-13-2012, 07:11 PM #1

Hello, We have had the cylinder head rebuilt and they resurfaced the head which was warped.007. They apparently took off .012. I am wondering if anyone might know the correct size of prechamber sealing ring we should order. I talked to engnatwork on P.P and he advised us to make sure and measure regardless of our findings, which is a good idea....but, I do have to special order them from the dealer here so I would like to have it figured out ahead of time what the best choice would be.

I read on here that .008= .2mm so then .012 should be .3mm. If the stock ring is 2.0mm then I should be looking at a 2.3mm sealing ring but maybe I should order the 2.4mm to be safe but I don't want to have it too far away. Thanks.

Simpler=Better
PORTED HEAD

06-14-2012, 08:02 AM #2
You need to talk to Phil over at PeachParts-he will help you out on the phone and have the rings way cheaper than a dealer.

Newbie-read this: Cheap Tricks
617.952-220k-Getting built up
larsalan I guess I need to look at this stupid ass drip shit. What you have to like mess with those elements on the pump? What a fucking hassle. then use some wire to hold the throttle open or some shit?
Simpler=Better
06-14-2012, 08:02 AM #2

You need to talk to Phil over at PeachParts-he will help you out on the phone and have the rings way cheaper than a dealer.

Newbie-read this: Cheap Tricks
617.952-220k-Getting built up
larsalan I guess I need to look at this stupid ass drip shit. What you have to like mess with those elements on the pump? What a fucking hassle. then use some wire to hold the throttle open or some shit?

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average