STD Other FS / WTB / Buying guides W123 trim parts - side, trunk, 240D emblems, hood star

W123 trim parts - side, trunk, 240D emblems, hood star

W123 trim parts - side, trunk, 240D emblems, hood star

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

CID Vicious
Unregistered

05-13-2009, 04:13 PM #1
I have the side trim, complete, from my 240D (popped them off last night and since I'm going to paint the car anyway, I decided I don't want the trim on there). Make me some kind of reasonable offer plus shipping, imperfect but all there.

Hood ornament, grabbed this off of my boss's parts car. He says he routinely gets 50 for them on ebay, but I think 35 is more reasonable.

I'm also going to pull the trunk emblems, 240D and Diesel are going for sure but might keep the Star. Make offer.

All shipping is the buyer's responsibility. I'm nice, just not that nice Wink.

PM me if interested.
CID Vicious
05-13-2009, 04:13 PM #1

I have the side trim, complete, from my 240D (popped them off last night and since I'm going to paint the car anyway, I decided I don't want the trim on there). Make me some kind of reasonable offer plus shipping, imperfect but all there.

Hood ornament, grabbed this off of my boss's parts car. He says he routinely gets 50 for them on ebay, but I think 35 is more reasonable.

I'm also going to pull the trunk emblems, 240D and Diesel are going for sure but might keep the Star. Make offer.

All shipping is the buyer's responsibility. I'm nice, just not that nice Wink.

PM me if interested.

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average