STD Other FS / WTB / Buying guides W123 OEM Heated Seat Switch and Wiring

W123 OEM Heated Seat Switch and Wiring

W123 OEM Heated Seat Switch and Wiring

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Greazzer
Superturbo

04-23-2012, 10:21 AM #1
Attached is a picture of an OEM Heated Seat Switch from a 1985 300D. A somewhat rare option. I have almost all of the wiring harness, the correct bracket that holds the plug under the seat, but not the plug and wiring that actually goes to the switch. $50.00 plus $5.35 shipping. I saw just the switch on FleaBay going for $75.00 a few months back (there were a few bids, so I do not know what the final price was, but it was at least $75.00), and that was just the switch. There are a bunch of posts and threads on retro fits for the actual heating elements in the seat. PM if interested. Thanks.

Disregard this post. I have been corrected by Casey and others. Sorry about that. I guess some folks on Fleabay got hoodwinked and I almost passed on the torch. My apologies. LOL
Please disregard post. Casey and others have corrected me. I guess some folks on Fleabay got hoodwinked and I almost passed on the torch. Sorry about that. LOL
This post was last modified: 04-23-2012, 11:19 AM by Greazzer.
Attached Files
Image(s)

Ninth Year Anniversary with STD on 1-9-2020

visit:  www.dieselfuelinjector.guru

Project 2018: Really get the car finished -- Turbo OM617 greater than 175 MPH goal.

RED W123 - left Germany as 240D in 1982.  Full AMG body kit less rear apron, 2:65LSD, five speed Getrag 717.400, manual steering, read leather interior, manual brake conversion, electric water pump (EWP), and a bunch of other goodies ...
Greazzer
04-23-2012, 10:21 AM #1

Attached is a picture of an OEM Heated Seat Switch from a 1985 300D. A somewhat rare option. I have almost all of the wiring harness, the correct bracket that holds the plug under the seat, but not the plug and wiring that actually goes to the switch. $50.00 plus $5.35 shipping. I saw just the switch on FleaBay going for $75.00 a few months back (there were a few bids, so I do not know what the final price was, but it was at least $75.00), and that was just the switch. There are a bunch of posts and threads on retro fits for the actual heating elements in the seat. PM if interested. Thanks.

Disregard this post. I have been corrected by Casey and others. Sorry about that. I guess some folks on Fleabay got hoodwinked and I almost passed on the torch. My apologies. LOL
Please disregard post. Casey and others have corrected me. I guess some folks on Fleabay got hoodwinked and I almost passed on the torch. Sorry about that. LOL

Attached Files
Image(s)

Ninth Year Anniversary with STD on 1-9-2020

visit:  www.dieselfuelinjector.guru

Project 2018: Really get the car finished -- Turbo OM617 greater than 175 MPH goal.

RED W123 - left Germany as 240D in 1982.  Full AMG body kit less rear apron, 2:65LSD, five speed Getrag 717.400, manual steering, read leather interior, manual brake conversion, electric water pump (EWP), and a bunch of other goodies ...

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average