STD Other FS / WTB / Buying guides 617 Engine Parts + SLS Parts

617 Engine Parts + SLS Parts

617 Engine Parts + SLS Parts

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

w123suv
Unregistered

04-02-2012, 01:00 PM #1
            I have a complete 617.952 engine that I took out of my wagon (no SLS on head). The engine is completely torn apart and I will sell any parts needed for Pull-A-Part pricing.
For the w123 wagon I also have 2 SLS pumps, an SLS valve and two Struts as well as a complete (valve, camshaft, etc.) wagon head. I'd like to get 50 for a pump, strut or valve but if you want more than one I could go down. I would like to get 300 for the head.
Let me know what you're looking for and I'll tell you what I know about it and send pictures.
Attached Files
Image(s)

w123suv
04-02-2012, 01:00 PM #1

I have a complete 617.952 engine that I took out of my wagon (no SLS on head). The engine is completely torn apart and I will sell any parts needed for Pull-A-Part pricing.
For the w123 wagon I also have 2 SLS pumps, an SLS valve and two Struts as well as a complete (valve, camshaft, etc.) wagon head. I'd like to get 50 for a pump, strut or valve but if you want more than one I could go down. I would like to get 300 for the head.
Let me know what you're looking for and I'll tell you what I know about it and send pictures.

Attached Files
Image(s)

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average