STD Tuning Engine Hello! Fuel coupling O rings OM601

Hello! Fuel coupling O rings OM601

Hello! Fuel coupling O rings OM601

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

yorkie_chris
Naturally-aspirated

02-28-2012, 03:52 AM #1
Morning Chaps,

Newbie here, thanks all for the very informative forum.

I have a Merc Vito 108D, 2.3 NA (yeah, sorry about that!)

It was incredibly gutless. Far more gutless than even a healthy 2.3 vito. To put it one way the rice puddings in Yorkshire were not even mildly perturbed at the idea of having their skins pulled off.

Anyway it seemed to point at lack of fuel. Cue a quick twiddle of the full load adjuster as per the "M" pump guide and it's a different van. Can actually pull gears higher than second up gentle inclines now, and it's picked up 5mpg from not having to batter it everywhere! Smile

However a bit later now we have a different problem, it's getting air in the lines somewhere. I've dropped the tank and replaced the whole line with nylon braided and it's securely clipped on. The only place I can think must be the prefilter housing and transfer line to the lift pump.

Does anyone know the 3 sizes of these O rings?

Cheers!
yorkie_chris
02-28-2012, 03:52 AM #1

Morning Chaps,

Newbie here, thanks all for the very informative forum.

I have a Merc Vito 108D, 2.3 NA (yeah, sorry about that!)

It was incredibly gutless. Far more gutless than even a healthy 2.3 vito. To put it one way the rice puddings in Yorkshire were not even mildly perturbed at the idea of having their skins pulled off.

Anyway it seemed to point at lack of fuel. Cue a quick twiddle of the full load adjuster as per the "M" pump guide and it's a different van. Can actually pull gears higher than second up gentle inclines now, and it's picked up 5mpg from not having to batter it everywhere! Smile

However a bit later now we have a different problem, it's getting air in the lines somewhere. I've dropped the tank and replaced the whole line with nylon braided and it's securely clipped on. The only place I can think must be the prefilter housing and transfer line to the lift pump.

Does anyone know the 3 sizes of these O rings?

Cheers!

aaa
GT2256V

02-28-2012, 05:29 AM #2
Pic?
aaa
02-28-2012, 05:29 AM #2

Pic?

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average