STD Tuning Engine Fuel filter

Fuel filter

Fuel filter

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

SHWILLIS
Naturally-aspirated

02-22-2012, 11:01 PM #1
Well new here just bought a 87 190dt and drove it home. On the way home it started running sluggish and felt like it was starving. Previous owner says it had been sitting for about 10 months. So anyway Changed the fuel filters today and while trying to put the prefilter back in place I apparently disturbed the seal on the plastic elbow that goes into the metal block (I'm assuming it's some sort of check valve) I need to know what this part is so I can work on fixing this file leak. Thanks for your info
SHWILLIS
02-22-2012, 11:01 PM #1

Well new here just bought a 87 190dt and drove it home. On the way home it started running sluggish and felt like it was starving. Previous owner says it had been sitting for about 10 months. So anyway Changed the fuel filters today and while trying to put the prefilter back in place I apparently disturbed the seal on the plastic elbow that goes into the metal block (I'm assuming it's some sort of check valve) I need to know what this part is so I can work on fixing this file leak. Thanks for your info

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average