STD Other FS / WTB / Buying guides Selling in Bulk All Unneeded Parts

Selling in Bulk All Unneeded Parts

Selling in Bulk All Unneeded Parts

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Greazzer
Superturbo

02-05-2012, 09:33 AM #1
I am down to my last few boxes of Palamino items, W123 Chassis platform. At this point, I am trying to sell in bulk to clear out my garage. Actually, I am going to find time to photograph and list every single MB part that I do not need for my current project and place the same for sale. Here is box #1, and it consists of the following:
1. A very nice front upper seat cover;
2. A very nice head rest;
3. Two nice sun visors (without insert for mirror and light). I checked them a few times, and it looks like no cracks and the inside foam is not crumbling away. The insert can be sourced from other donors, either W123 or other series.
4. Rear driver’s side molding (where seat belt goes thru and opposite side of “C” pillar molding). Vinyl skin has not de-veneered from the plastic backing.
$50.00 plus whatever shipping is. My guess is shipping will be around $20.00. I only take PayPal.
Please PM me. I should have my last 300D parts car chopped up within a week, but that assumes the weather cooperates. Please PM if you are looking for anything from a W123 Chassis platform, to include nice, southern RUST free doors, quarter panels, et cet.

Attached Files
Image(s)

Ninth Year Anniversary with STD on 1-9-2020

visit:  www.dieselfuelinjector.guru

Project 2018: Really get the car finished -- Turbo OM617 greater than 175 MPH goal.

RED W123 - left Germany as 240D in 1982.  Full AMG body kit less rear apron, 2:65LSD, five speed Getrag 717.400, manual steering, read leather interior, manual brake conversion, electric water pump (EWP), and a bunch of other goodies ...
Greazzer
02-05-2012, 09:33 AM #1

I am down to my last few boxes of Palamino items, W123 Chassis platform. At this point, I am trying to sell in bulk to clear out my garage. Actually, I am going to find time to photograph and list every single MB part that I do not need for my current project and place the same for sale. Here is box #1, and it consists of the following:
1. A very nice front upper seat cover;
2. A very nice head rest;
3. Two nice sun visors (without insert for mirror and light). I checked them a few times, and it looks like no cracks and the inside foam is not crumbling away. The insert can be sourced from other donors, either W123 or other series.
4. Rear driver’s side molding (where seat belt goes thru and opposite side of “C” pillar molding). Vinyl skin has not de-veneered from the plastic backing.
$50.00 plus whatever shipping is. My guess is shipping will be around $20.00. I only take PayPal.
Please PM me. I should have my last 300D parts car chopped up within a week, but that assumes the weather cooperates. Please PM if you are looking for anything from a W123 Chassis platform, to include nice, southern RUST free doors, quarter panels, et cet.

Attached Files
Image(s)

Project 2018: Really get the car finished -- Turbo OM617 greater than 175 MPH goal.

RED W123 - left Germany as 240D in 1982.  Full AMG body kit less rear apron, 2:65LSD, five speed Getrag 717.400, manual steering, read leather interior, manual brake conversion, electric water pump (EWP), and a bunch of other goodies ...

SurfRodder
Jackass Extraordinaire

02-08-2012, 04:23 PM #2
(02-05-2012, 09:33 AM)Greazzer Please PM if you are looking for anything from a W123 Chassis platform, to include nice, southern RUST free doors, quarter panels, et cet.

If shipping wouldn't be prohibitive I'd hit you up for a left quarterpanel to replace the one I surrendered to a Silverado last year...would save me at least one trip to the yard...

W123 Mods: 4 speed ** manual climate control ** '85 Kalitucky intake ** manual windows & full tint ** Euro headlights retrofit w/bixenon projectors ** 4 brake light mod ** Vogtland 50mm drop front & Lesjofors S600 drop rear springs ** 16" rims ** late w126 brake spindles, rotors & calipers ** full suspension rehab ** Bilstein HDs ** AL129X alternator & 1/0 starter and charging cables ** 300GD clutch/flywheel ** AFCO 80103N radiator & Earl's 41610 oil cooler ** custom block-off plate, remote oil filter & t-stat ** MW IP w/ tomnik's 6.5mm 'Holly' elements **

S124 Mods: 400E Rear subframe ** SL600 Brakes ** Late 300E 210mm diff ** SLK230 6 speed ** 17" CLK rims ** Vented RF Fender ** Facelift Hood, Headlights, and Lower Cladding **

OBK# 62
SurfRodder
02-08-2012, 04:23 PM #2

(02-05-2012, 09:33 AM)Greazzer Please PM if you are looking for anything from a W123 Chassis platform, to include nice, southern RUST free doors, quarter panels, et cet.

If shipping wouldn't be prohibitive I'd hit you up for a left quarterpanel to replace the one I surrendered to a Silverado last year...would save me at least one trip to the yard...

W123 Mods: 4 speed ** manual climate control ** '85 Kalitucky intake ** manual windows & full tint ** Euro headlights retrofit w/bixenon projectors ** 4 brake light mod ** Vogtland 50mm drop front & Lesjofors S600 drop rear springs ** 16" rims ** late w126 brake spindles, rotors & calipers ** full suspension rehab ** Bilstein HDs ** AL129X alternator & 1/0 starter and charging cables ** 300GD clutch/flywheel ** AFCO 80103N radiator & Earl's 41610 oil cooler ** custom block-off plate, remote oil filter & t-stat ** MW IP w/ tomnik's 6.5mm 'Holly' elements **

S124 Mods: 400E Rear subframe ** SL600 Brakes ** Late 300E 210mm diff ** SLK230 6 speed ** 17" CLK rims ** Vented RF Fender ** Facelift Hood, Headlights, and Lower Cladding **

OBK# 62

Greazzer
Superturbo

02-08-2012, 07:17 PM #3
I have what I would call a PERFECT passanger quarterpanel. No rust and no dings and no dents. I am sure if you studied it with a magnfying glass, you may find something. I am not trying to sound like a smarty pants, but I was about to sell a hood where someone commented it had some sort of mark per the pictures. Well, I striped that hood down to the bare metal and it is PERFECT. Literally PERFECT. I am using that for my mold for my CF hood, so I guess it turned out all good. Assuming the mold works, I am selling a PERFECT hood stripped down to bare metal for $125.00 plus shipping very soon. Shipping is about $100.00.

I would be willing to sell the passanger rear quarter for $100 plus shipping. I bet shipping would be around $100.00.

My parts care really looks like a scare crow right now, so this is the time to grab the odd parts and body panels. I still have rust free doors, et cet. I am yanking off the dash this weekend to get to the A/C system which is commited to a friend. Thanks.

Greazzer
02-08-2012, 07:17 PM #3

I have what I would call a PERFECT passanger quarterpanel. No rust and no dings and no dents. I am sure if you studied it with a magnfying glass, you may find something. I am not trying to sound like a smarty pants, but I was about to sell a hood where someone commented it had some sort of mark per the pictures. Well, I striped that hood down to the bare metal and it is PERFECT. Literally PERFECT. I am using that for my mold for my CF hood, so I guess it turned out all good. Assuming the mold works, I am selling a PERFECT hood stripped down to bare metal for $125.00 plus shipping very soon. Shipping is about $100.00.

I would be willing to sell the passanger rear quarter for $100 plus shipping. I bet shipping would be around $100.00.

My parts care really looks like a scare crow right now, so this is the time to grab the odd parts and body panels. I still have rust free doors, et cet. I am yanking off the dash this weekend to get to the A/C system which is commited to a friend. Thanks.

Greazzer
Superturbo

04-23-2014, 02:52 PM #4
All sold ! Thanks !

Greazzer
04-23-2014, 02:52 PM #4

All sold ! Thanks !

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average