11-15-2011, 09:38 PM #1
Anyone use one of these? or anything similer? Passport G-Timer GT1
ronnie
11-15-2011, 09:38 PM #1

Anyone use one of these? or anything similer? Passport G-Timer GT1

carlitosgy6
Ranger Turbodiesel

11-15-2011, 10:01 PM #2
i have used g tech pro first gen and 3rd gen,all works good, i use it to tune scooter for racing,can say horsepower ,1/4 mile runs only in the first gen,the other can do 1/8,you cant feel differences that this thing can read and record,the first gen was difficult to use because needs to be leveled to work,when you make wheelies,every reading was wrong,i have used an app from iphone that also works,dynolicius,fantastic,can work on any iphone,works by inertia,another app is dynomaster for android,not so precise,works by gps signal
carlitosgy6
11-15-2011, 10:01 PM #2

i have used g tech pro first gen and 3rd gen,all works good, i use it to tune scooter for racing,can say horsepower ,1/4 mile runs only in the first gen,the other can do 1/8,you cant feel differences that this thing can read and record,the first gen was difficult to use because needs to be leveled to work,when you make wheelies,every reading was wrong,i have used an app from iphone that also works,dynolicius,fantastic,can work on any iphone,works by inertia,another app is dynomaster for android,not so precise,works by gps signal

ronnie
GT2559V

11-17-2011, 05:46 PM #3
Thanks for your comments. I just ordered a g tech pro from ebay. Think this is the first gen one, that needs to be level. Price was to good to pass up. I don't have an iphone or anything like it. Guess I am still in the dark ages....
ronnie
11-17-2011, 05:46 PM #3

Thanks for your comments. I just ordered a g tech pro from ebay. Think this is the first gen one, that needs to be level. Price was to good to pass up. I don't have an iphone or anything like it. Guess I am still in the dark ages....

ronnie
GT2559V

12-02-2011, 06:14 PM #4
Got it now, not to thrilled it says I have 38 hp at the rear wheels. Did weigh the car a few days ago, I was a bit under on the weight. 3800lbs with two adults, and a full fuel tank, no spare tire, no tools in trunk. Need to play with it a bit more, see if I am missing something.
ronnie
12-02-2011, 06:14 PM #4

Got it now, not to thrilled it says I have 38 hp at the rear wheels. Did weigh the car a few days ago, I was a bit under on the weight. 3800lbs with two adults, and a full fuel tank, no spare tire, no tools in trunk. Need to play with it a bit more, see if I am missing something.

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average