STD Tuning Suspension loan me your w123 sls pump

loan me your w123 sls pump

loan me your w123 sls pump

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

propigskinSLS
Naturally-aspirated

08-25-2011, 05:53 AM #1
I am making a block off plate for the sls pump on a w123. If you mail me a w123 sls pump (I will provide a shipping label for free) , I will return it along with a NEW blockoff plate for free for your time....

Email me below if interested....

Thanks,
Erik
propigskin@aol.com
slsconversion.com
propigskinSLS
08-25-2011, 05:53 AM #1

I am making a block off plate for the sls pump on a w123. If you mail me a w123 sls pump (I will provide a shipping label for free) , I will return it along with a NEW blockoff plate for free for your time....

Email me below if interested....

Thanks,
Erik
propigskin@aol.com
slsconversion.com

capflya
Dreaming of a VNT

08-28-2011, 11:05 PM #2
I actually made a plate to block it off... I put the engine in my car and found out after it has a bad knock so I ended up pulling it... the plate is maybe 1/16 or 1/8" aluminum I think... it was whatever I found laying around here that was big enough to cover the hole. If you want it you're welcome to have it. You could use it as a template if you want to make something better/stronger. If the engine would have run better I probably would have taken it off and made something a little stronger to block it off.

I can either mail it to you, or if you want to meet me next weekend I'll be down in the loma linda area and could bring it with me. Let me know

-David

'98 E300 Turbo "Juliette" - Brabus wheels and almost all the options a w210 could have
'87 300D Turbo "Roxanne" - #22 head - 400E brakes - EGR Delete - 17" Staggered AMG 5 spoke rims from CLK500 - 5 Spd manual
2007 Chevy 2500HD CCSB Duramax with about 400-500 rwhp depending on the tune I use Big Grin
1983 300D Silver Exterior/Black inside - Sold and will be missed, may we never meet in a PnP.
capflya
08-28-2011, 11:05 PM #2

I actually made a plate to block it off... I put the engine in my car and found out after it has a bad knock so I ended up pulling it... the plate is maybe 1/16 or 1/8" aluminum I think... it was whatever I found laying around here that was big enough to cover the hole. If you want it you're welcome to have it. You could use it as a template if you want to make something better/stronger. If the engine would have run better I probably would have taken it off and made something a little stronger to block it off.

I can either mail it to you, or if you want to meet me next weekend I'll be down in the loma linda area and could bring it with me. Let me know

-David

'98 E300 Turbo "Juliette" - Brabus wheels and almost all the options a w210 could have
'87 300D Turbo "Roxanne" - #22 head - 400E brakes - EGR Delete - 17" Staggered AMG 5 spoke rims from CLK500 - 5 Spd manual
2007 Chevy 2500HD CCSB Duramax with about 400-500 rwhp depending on the tune I use Big Grin
1983 300D Silver Exterior/Black inside - Sold and will be missed, may we never meet in a PnP.

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average