STD Tuning Engine OM0606 Turbo Bolt on 605, downpipe Flange

OM0606 Turbo Bolt on 605, downpipe Flange

OM0606 Turbo Bolt on 605, downpipe Flange

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

stdjulian
Unregistered

01-02-2023, 06:10 PM #1
Hello Guys,

I Want to get a OM606 Turbo on my 605 engine to get some more Power. dsl1 controller ordered 3 months ago but stock at DHL  Angry

Anyway, someone has infos about my plan? What are the difficulties? I already know, the downpipe flange of 606 Turbo is different. 
Anyone got a pic of this? Or an idea where to buy? I only think I could get it from an old W210 from someone selling old parts. But I cannot find anything here in germany.

I will introduce myself in this forum if appreciated.
Thanks @ all!

Edit:  Sorry this seems to be a commonly asked question, I'm reading FAQ and search the forum.
If someone has a pic of OM606 downpipe I would be grateful anyway.

Greetings,
Julian
stdjulian
01-02-2023, 06:10 PM #1

Hello Guys,

I Want to get a OM606 Turbo on my 605 engine to get some more Power. dsl1 controller ordered 3 months ago but stock at DHL  Angry

Anyway, someone has infos about my plan? What are the difficulties? I already know, the downpipe flange of 606 Turbo is different. 
Anyone got a pic of this? Or an idea where to buy? I only think I could get it from an old W210 from someone selling old parts. But I cannot find anything here in germany.

I will introduce myself in this forum if appreciated.
Thanks @ all!

Edit:  Sorry this seems to be a commonly asked question, I'm reading FAQ and search the forum.
If someone has a pic of OM606 downpipe I would be grateful anyway.

Greetings,
Julian

futureswap
Naturally-aspirated

02-19-2023, 12:33 AM #2
I don't know if it's any use, but I remember reading a long time ago about someone who swapped a 5cyl and added a turbo using the 6cyl manifold, where he cut off the last pipe and welded on a piece to block the hole going to what would have been the 6th cylinder. Then the turbo was just used as it was.
futureswap
02-19-2023, 12:33 AM #2

I don't know if it's any use, but I remember reading a long time ago about someone who swapped a 5cyl and added a turbo using the 6cyl manifold, where he cut off the last pipe and welded on a piece to block the hole going to what would have been the 6th cylinder. Then the turbo was just used as it was.

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average