STD Other FS / WTB / Buying guides For sale: 1981 240D 4 spd 300D swapped, euro parts

For sale: 1981 240D 4 spd 300D swapped, euro parts

For sale: 1981 240D 4 spd 300D swapped, euro parts

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

mike-81-240d
more like mike-84-300d now

04-08-2011, 12:45 AM #1
Selling my beloved Mercedes, I thought I would have this car forever but came across another project thats turbocharged, so it's reluctantly for sale. It was a one owner 240D 4 speed that my father (aircraft mechanic) and I installed a rebuilt low mile NA 300D engine in. I have put over 10,000 miles on since then with absolutely no problems, leaks, drips or oil consumption. This car could be driven across country with no worries, the AC works, brakes and rotors are new, new front and rear window seals, replaced the windshield last year, vacuum system holds for ever, new Toyo tires, Euro low spec lights with vaccum tilt, new euro coner lights, and super rare hella euro tailights, My dad is very anal so everything is correct and functioning except the cruise control. Miles are approximately 240K. Rear end was changed to 3.07s. New sony stereo with ipod hookup, aswell as new speakers. Mint original paint and interior with no rust. Silver Blue metallic on blue MB-tex. This car has manual A/C, manual windows, manual trans, and it's a sunroof delete car.

The car is located in Seattle Washington, and has a clean title.

I need $4500 firm. Can include the tires mounted on your choice of Bundts or stock wheels and matching hub caps, or for extra $ I can work In my BBS RA's.

Will post pics tomorrow.
mike-81-240d
04-08-2011, 12:45 AM #1

Selling my beloved Mercedes, I thought I would have this car forever but came across another project thats turbocharged, so it's reluctantly for sale. It was a one owner 240D 4 speed that my father (aircraft mechanic) and I installed a rebuilt low mile NA 300D engine in. I have put over 10,000 miles on since then with absolutely no problems, leaks, drips or oil consumption. This car could be driven across country with no worries, the AC works, brakes and rotors are new, new front and rear window seals, replaced the windshield last year, vacuum system holds for ever, new Toyo tires, Euro low spec lights with vaccum tilt, new euro coner lights, and super rare hella euro tailights, My dad is very anal so everything is correct and functioning except the cruise control. Miles are approximately 240K. Rear end was changed to 3.07s. New sony stereo with ipod hookup, aswell as new speakers. Mint original paint and interior with no rust. Silver Blue metallic on blue MB-tex. This car has manual A/C, manual windows, manual trans, and it's a sunroof delete car.

The car is located in Seattle Washington, and has a clean title.

I need $4500 firm. Can include the tires mounted on your choice of Bundts or stock wheels and matching hub caps, or for extra $ I can work In my BBS RA's.

Will post pics tomorrow.

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average