STD Tuning Suspension w124 230TE SLS Conversion

w124 230TE SLS Conversion

w124 230TE SLS Conversion

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

propigskinSLS
Naturally-aspirated

03-01-2011, 09:10 PM #1
Most of you know me at Mr Propigskin SLS spring guy. I have been contacted by a few people recently who were looking to convert their w124 230TE wagons to a Non-sls rear suspension. If anyone locally to los angeles, ca that would like to get their w124 wagon SLS converted please email me at propigskin@aol.com and mention this post. I would need to see the car and figure out the best way to do this. Just pay a much discounted price for parts and be the first person with a real w124 sls conversion.

Thanks,
Erik

propigskinSLS
03-01-2011, 09:10 PM #1

Most of you know me at Mr Propigskin SLS spring guy. I have been contacted by a few people recently who were looking to convert their w124 230TE wagons to a Non-sls rear suspension. If anyone locally to los angeles, ca that would like to get their w124 wagon SLS converted please email me at propigskin@aol.com and mention this post. I would need to see the car and figure out the best way to do this. Just pay a much discounted price for parts and be the first person with a real w124 sls conversion.

Thanks,
Erik

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average