STD Other FS / WTB / Buying guides parting out 1980 300TD - SLS, interior, and more

parting out 1980 300TD - SLS, interior, and more

parting out 1980 300TD - SLS, interior, and more

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

stan
Holset

02-17-2011, 03:25 AM #1
SOLD (shoulda jumped on this one sooner guys).

I posted this on peachparts, but also putting it up here for you guys:

The wagon froze up today, and it is officially dead. I would like to part it out as much as possible before disposing of it.

I can't list every part on the car, but here's some stuff that will be of use:

-recently installed (new) SLS accumulators (less than 6k miles on them)
-working SLS pump
-SLS valve with 2 rebuild kits (easy project)
-SLS shocks that do not leak so far as i know
-palomino 3rd row seat without tears
-palomino rear seat in great condition with all 3 headrests
-palomino door panels in great condition
-palomino front seats, one good condition, one slightly faded with one itty bitty tear
-euro headlights
-wagon tails in nearly perfect condition
-front shocks/springs in good condition (shocks are new-ish, brought from my last benz)
-my custom giant cargo rack with yakima bars/feet (pics on request)
-both front window regulators in good working condition

obviously this isnt everything, so ask if you need something specific.

the tranny was slipping so i would not recommend buying that. the engine just froze up today after suddnely losing oil pressure on the freeway, so i can't say any of the internals will be worth anything really.

i have a limited amount of time before i will just have to have the whole thing hauled off. i have to get rid of pretty much all my MB stuff right now due to space, so i cannot hold onto any parts. if you want something, you gotta get right on it.

price wise i am pretty negotiable, but don't try and offer me $10 for the sls accumulators or something. we all know what parts are worth, and I'm willing to make a good deal if you're getting multiple items. i would like to cover some expenses, so i'm concerned with how much i get in total, rather than individual items.

i'm located in laguna hills (92653) california for local pickup, or i will ship at your expense.

if you want pictures of something, let me know and i will get the best photos i can.
This post was last modified: 02-23-2011, 03:09 PM by stan.
stan
02-17-2011, 03:25 AM #1

SOLD (shoulda jumped on this one sooner guys).

I posted this on peachparts, but also putting it up here for you guys:

The wagon froze up today, and it is officially dead. I would like to part it out as much as possible before disposing of it.

I can't list every part on the car, but here's some stuff that will be of use:

-recently installed (new) SLS accumulators (less than 6k miles on them)
-working SLS pump
-SLS valve with 2 rebuild kits (easy project)
-SLS shocks that do not leak so far as i know
-palomino 3rd row seat without tears
-palomino rear seat in great condition with all 3 headrests
-palomino door panels in great condition
-palomino front seats, one good condition, one slightly faded with one itty bitty tear
-euro headlights
-wagon tails in nearly perfect condition
-front shocks/springs in good condition (shocks are new-ish, brought from my last benz)
-my custom giant cargo rack with yakima bars/feet (pics on request)
-both front window regulators in good working condition

obviously this isnt everything, so ask if you need something specific.

the tranny was slipping so i would not recommend buying that. the engine just froze up today after suddnely losing oil pressure on the freeway, so i can't say any of the internals will be worth anything really.

i have a limited amount of time before i will just have to have the whole thing hauled off. i have to get rid of pretty much all my MB stuff right now due to space, so i cannot hold onto any parts. if you want something, you gotta get right on it.

price wise i am pretty negotiable, but don't try and offer me $10 for the sls accumulators or something. we all know what parts are worth, and I'm willing to make a good deal if you're getting multiple items. i would like to cover some expenses, so i'm concerned with how much i get in total, rather than individual items.

i'm located in laguna hills (92653) california for local pickup, or i will ship at your expense.

if you want pictures of something, let me know and i will get the best photos i can.

300D50
Graphite Moderator, ala RBMK

02-17-2011, 09:47 AM #2
I'll take the 2 long M8 bolts from the rear of the upper oil pan.
I know it's an odd request, but I have yet to find a supplier that has that exact size in stock.

LMK how much you want for em.

I might also be interested in the water pump housing if the price is right.

M or MW pump?

1990 Power Ram 50 V6 SOHC 24V 6g72

I can be wrong, don't take everything I say as verbatim, please fact-check first.
My posts are my personal opinions and thoughts, unless otherwise noted.
300D50
02-17-2011, 09:47 AM #2

I'll take the 2 long M8 bolts from the rear of the upper oil pan.
I know it's an odd request, but I have yet to find a supplier that has that exact size in stock.

LMK how much you want for em.

I might also be interested in the water pump housing if the price is right.

M or MW pump?

I can be wrong, don't take everything I say as verbatim, please fact-check first.

stan
Holset

02-18-2011, 11:49 PM #3
car's going to the junkyard pretty soon as i need the space and i'm picking up my new car tomorrow.

300D50: i can't see pulling the bolts / water pump housing, its just too much work to be worth what little amount the bolts will go for.

stan
02-18-2011, 11:49 PM #3

car's going to the junkyard pretty soon as i need the space and i'm picking up my new car tomorrow.

300D50: i can't see pulling the bolts / water pump housing, its just too much work to be worth what little amount the bolts will go for.

300D50
Graphite Moderator, ala RBMK

02-18-2011, 11:52 PM #4
Not a problem at all, I understand.

300D50
02-18-2011, 11:52 PM #4

Not a problem at all, I understand.

tantank79
T3-45

02-23-2011, 02:56 PM #5
I could really use your dent-free Oriental Red rear doors, but I bet shipping them to TX would be prohibitively expensive.

-Brian

1983 300TD
1982 240D
1981 280TE
tantank79
02-23-2011, 02:56 PM #5

I could really use your dent-free Oriental Red rear doors, but I bet shipping them to TX would be prohibitively expensive.

-Brian

1983 300TD
1982 240D
1981 280TE

stan
Holset

02-23-2011, 03:08 PM #6
yeah, nobody was able to show solid interest in the valuable bits, so someone is on their way with a tow truck to get it. if they flake like they did yesterday, it will be off to the junkyard!

so i suppose this thread is now "sold"
stan
02-23-2011, 03:08 PM #6

yeah, nobody was able to show solid interest in the valuable bits, so someone is on their way with a tow truck to get it. if they flake like they did yesterday, it will be off to the junkyard!

so i suppose this thread is now "sold"

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average