STD Tuning Engine Electronic VNT problems...

Electronic VNT problems...

Electronic VNT problems...

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

aaa
GT2256V

11-12-2010, 06:49 PM #1
So I discovered that the electronic Sprinter GT2256V won't fit in a 123...

So I clocked it. And of course the mount for the actuator is now useless, since it can't reach the vane lever anymore. Seems like these are just annoyingly bulky.

The 270cdi turbo seems to mount the actuator differently, at a more compact angle. I'm not sure if that will work either though (it's plan B at the moment, fabricate a replica of the CDI actuator mount). Guess I could just hold up the actuator right next to it and see if it fits.

The turbo is also extremely close to the heater hose hardline, which makes me doubt the actuator would fit at any angle...
Attached Files
Image(s)

aaa
11-12-2010, 06:49 PM #1

So I discovered that the electronic Sprinter GT2256V won't fit in a 123...

So I clocked it. And of course the mount for the actuator is now useless, since it can't reach the vane lever anymore. Seems like these are just annoyingly bulky.

The 270cdi turbo seems to mount the actuator differently, at a more compact angle. I'm not sure if that will work either though (it's plan B at the moment, fabricate a replica of the CDI actuator mount). Guess I could just hold up the actuator right next to it and see if it fits.

The turbo is also extremely close to the heater hose hardline, which makes me doubt the actuator would fit at any angle...

Attached Files
Image(s)

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average