STD Maintenance General Need 606 Injection pump diagrams/ inside pictures

Need 606 Injection pump diagrams/ inside pictures

Need 606 Injection pump diagrams/ inside pictures

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Olivier
GT2256V

10-31-2010, 05:36 AM #1
Hello,
I might pull my pump out the car but I need to know what I am looking for, like I don't know what/ where the plungers are?
Why do I need to be carefull at the "large washer" position ( the one under the element?) as it looked round to me from a previous diagram.
I need to know how it work inside for me to be able to disasemble it and put it back together in the right order after a good clean.
Thank you .
Olivier
Olivier
10-31-2010, 05:36 AM #1

Hello,
I might pull my pump out the car but I need to know what I am looking for, like I don't know what/ where the plungers are?
Why do I need to be carefull at the "large washer" position ( the one under the element?) as it looked round to me from a previous diagram.
I need to know how it work inside for me to be able to disasemble it and put it back together in the right order after a good clean.
Thank you .
Olivier

ForcedInduction
Banned

10-31-2010, 05:44 AM #2
(10-31-2010, 05:36 AM)Olivier I need to know how it work inside for me to be able to disasemble it and put it back together in the right order after a good clean.

You can't. Only a Diesel injection shop can do it, a test bench is required.
ForcedInduction
10-31-2010, 05:44 AM #2

(10-31-2010, 05:36 AM)Olivier I need to know how it work inside for me to be able to disasemble it and put it back together in the right order after a good clean.

You can't. Only a Diesel injection shop can do it, a test bench is required.

Olivier
GT2256V

10-31-2010, 07:18 AM #3
Oh... You bring in some bad news...
I am still sure something as been clogged in the pump and wanted to open it to "clean" it better then Moly purge or other cleaning that didn't do anything so far.
I was going to look at the DV first, I changed the Orings/ springs and copper washers not long ago then I know how to get there, but I don't understand why the bottom need to be positionnned properly ( I didn't even took the element out as too worry something goes wrong there).
Cheers.
Olivier
Olivier
10-31-2010, 07:18 AM #3

Oh... You bring in some bad news...
I am still sure something as been clogged in the pump and wanted to open it to "clean" it better then Moly purge or other cleaning that didn't do anything so far.
I was going to look at the DV first, I changed the Orings/ springs and copper washers not long ago then I know how to get there, but I don't understand why the bottom need to be positionnned properly ( I didn't even took the element out as too worry something goes wrong there).
Cheers.
Olivier

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average