STD Tuning Engine Connecting Rod OM603D35A and OM606D35LA

Connecting Rod OM603D35A and OM606D35LA

Connecting Rod OM603D35A and OM606D35LA

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

German Diesel
K26-2

03-03-2024, 05:11 AM #1
Hi Guys,

I am offering customized connecting rods for the OM603D35A engines and the OM606D35LA, which I have "further developed" on the basis of the OM606D30LA.
The connecting rods are designed for a cylinder output of 100 hp, with a corresponding safety feature on top. This is because, like any sensibly designed machine component, the load is specified without a calculated safety factor.
For the 6-cylinder engine, 600 hp is certainly possible from the point of view of the connecting rods, but significantly more is also possible, but then you are no longer in the "safe zone".
I have the matching pistons for both the OM603 and the OM606 on offer and can usually supply them from stock. Of course, the connecting rods are also suitable for use with standard pistons.

The price for a set of connecting rods is currently €1650 net plus 19% VAT in Germany. If a valid VAT ID is provided, the 19% will be waived.
Shipping and customs fees will be added.

The connecting rods are produced in Germany and are of the highest quality. Random samples are always taken from production and the quality standard is checked.
Connecting rods for the OM603D30A and OM606D30LA engines are also available at a price of €1650 per set of 6.

I will add pictures tomorrow, the first 18 prototypes have been running for many many kilometers in 3 engines which are installed in 3 G classes, there have been no incidents so far. Therefore I present the connecting rods now, as they have proven their resistance between 50.000km and 125.000km in their engines on the road as well as off-road.

Thanks!

best regards from Germany, Steffen
German Diesel
03-03-2024, 05:11 AM #1

Hi Guys,

I am offering customized connecting rods for the OM603D35A engines and the OM606D35LA, which I have "further developed" on the basis of the OM606D30LA.
The connecting rods are designed for a cylinder output of 100 hp, with a corresponding safety feature on top. This is because, like any sensibly designed machine component, the load is specified without a calculated safety factor.
For the 6-cylinder engine, 600 hp is certainly possible from the point of view of the connecting rods, but significantly more is also possible, but then you are no longer in the "safe zone".
I have the matching pistons for both the OM603 and the OM606 on offer and can usually supply them from stock. Of course, the connecting rods are also suitable for use with standard pistons.

The price for a set of connecting rods is currently €1650 net plus 19% VAT in Germany. If a valid VAT ID is provided, the 19% will be waived.
Shipping and customs fees will be added.

The connecting rods are produced in Germany and are of the highest quality. Random samples are always taken from production and the quality standard is checked.
Connecting rods for the OM603D30A and OM606D30LA engines are also available at a price of €1650 per set of 6.

I will add pictures tomorrow, the first 18 prototypes have been running for many many kilometers in 3 engines which are installed in 3 G classes, there have been no incidents so far. Therefore I present the connecting rods now, as they have proven their resistance between 50.000km and 125.000km in their engines on the road as well as off-road.

Thanks!

best regards from Germany, Steffen

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average