STD Other FS / WTB / Buying guides WTB w123 driver interior handle/latch

WTB w123 driver interior handle/latch

WTB w123 driver interior handle/latch

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

larsalan
Superturbo

10-01-2010, 02:30 PM #1
I have taken off my door panel looking for vacuum problems and see that the pot metal my handle is mounted on it snapped. It works to open the door but is not optimal.
There are not to many sources for this car out here in the cut. Let me know if you can help at a reasonable price.

peachparts will get it to me for around $35 can you beat that?

thanks
larsalan
10-01-2010, 02:30 PM #1

I have taken off my door panel looking for vacuum problems and see that the pot metal my handle is mounted on it snapped. It works to open the door but is not optimal.
There are not to many sources for this car out here in the cut. Let me know if you can help at a reasonable price.

thanks

DeliveryValve
Superturbo

10-01-2010, 03:38 PM #2
(10-01-2010, 02:30 PM)larsalan I have taken off my door panel looking for vacuum problems and see that the pot metal my handle is mounted on it snapped. It works to open the door but is not optimal.

thanks

I have them. PM me with a good offer.

Gota love Mercedes Diesels!

DeliveryValve
10-01-2010, 03:38 PM #2

(10-01-2010, 02:30 PM)larsalan I have taken off my door panel looking for vacuum problems and see that the pot metal my handle is mounted on it snapped. It works to open the door but is not optimal.

thanks

I have them. PM me with a good offer.

Gota love Mercedes Diesels!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average