STD Other FS / WTB / Buying guides FS__ Pro-Pain propane injection kit- tank, reg, sol, lines, control panel

FS__ Pro-Pain propane injection kit- tank, reg, sol, lines, control panel

FS__ Pro-Pain propane injection kit- tank, reg, sol, lines, control panel

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

btrapr
Unregistered

09-13-2010, 06:39 PM #1
I figured I would give you guys a chance at yet another mod to your tweaked Benz. I also need funds to get my 300SD back on the road (cracked head/or gasket) I had shoulder surgery and have not been able to dig into it, so I am going to try and assist my cousin and make it worth his time.

I am selling off a Pro-Pain injection kit for gas or diesel engines! I bought this to put on my diesel 4x4 but decided to sell The kit was originally desgined for drag racing on the Buick V-6 Turbo'd Grand National cars back in the day. The Control center allows you to specify when it comes on, how much is applied, etc..The kit comes with what you see posted. You will get a command control center, regulator, about 20' of braded line, long grey wiring harnes, small propane bottle (late triangle valve), solenoid! This kit would cost you over $300-$400 to put together with what is listed! I do not have a lot of other information about this system BUT it ran the drag strips, you will not be dissappointed with this set-up as this kit was amde to work. I do not know more then what I have listed about this item. The gas bottle is a smaller one no weight amrkigns but I think its has to be aorund 4-5lbs.

Will sell shipped to the lower 48 states only for $170!
You could not gather the parts for that kind of money!
I have over 700 100% positive feedbacks on **bay under the same name btrapr if you want references.
[Image: DSCN1376.jpg]
[Image: DSCN1377.jpg]
This post was last modified: 09-13-2010, 06:40 PM by btrapr.
btrapr
09-13-2010, 06:39 PM #1

I figured I would give you guys a chance at yet another mod to your tweaked Benz. I also need funds to get my 300SD back on the road (cracked head/or gasket) I had shoulder surgery and have not been able to dig into it, so I am going to try and assist my cousin and make it worth his time.

I am selling off a Pro-Pain injection kit for gas or diesel engines! I bought this to put on my diesel 4x4 but decided to sell The kit was originally desgined for drag racing on the Buick V-6 Turbo'd Grand National cars back in the day. The Control center allows you to specify when it comes on, how much is applied, etc..The kit comes with what you see posted. You will get a command control center, regulator, about 20' of braded line, long grey wiring harnes, small propane bottle (late triangle valve), solenoid! This kit would cost you over $300-$400 to put together with what is listed! I do not have a lot of other information about this system BUT it ran the drag strips, you will not be dissappointed with this set-up as this kit was amde to work. I do not know more then what I have listed about this item. The gas bottle is a smaller one no weight amrkigns but I think its has to be aorund 4-5lbs.

I have over 700 100% positive feedbacks on **bay under the same name btrapr if you want references.

BRABUS
GT2559V

09-15-2010, 04:45 PM #2
Hello
Not even a little bit of chance that you could ship outside usa?Smile

(09-13-2010, 06:39 PM)btrapr I figured I would give you guys a chance at yet another mod to your tweaked Benz. I also need funds to get my 300SD back on the road (cracked head/or gasket) I had shoulder surgery and have not been able to dig into it, so I am going to try and assist my cousin and make it worth his time.

BRABUS
09-15-2010, 04:45 PM #2

Hello

(09-13-2010, 06:39 PM)btrapr I figured I would give you guys a chance at yet another mod to your tweaked Benz. I also need funds to get my 300SD back on the road (cracked head/or gasket) I had shoulder surgery and have not been able to dig into it, so I am going to try and assist my cousin and make it worth his time.

btrapr
Unregistered

09-15-2010, 07:00 PM #3
[quote='BRABUS' pid='17741' dateline='1284587139']
Hello

IdeaE-mail sent through this site
This post was last modified: 09-15-2010, 07:01 PM by btrapr.
btrapr
09-15-2010, 07:00 PM #3

[quote='BRABUS' pid='17741' dateline='1284587139']
Hello

IdeaE-mail sent through this site

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average