STD Other FS / WTB / Buying guides for sale Pure German Rottwieler 10 months old?

for sale Pure German Rottwieler 10 months old?

for sale Pure German Rottwieler 10 months old?

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

W116Lorinser
OM617.95

07-28-2010, 01:02 AM #1
my wife is pregnant and expecting a baby very soon and i need to get rid of my 10 month german rottweiler which i really do not wanna sell and is very hard for me.

Im bringing him to the vet this sunday to get all his up to date shots.

hes a boy 100% pure breed champion bloodline. His Name is Conan hes my best friend and an amazing calm dog. He was bought from World Wide puppies in long Island last year September 17,2009. I got first choice from the litter to purchase him. I paid $2300 and you can call to confirm with them to make sure i can give you all the information if needed.

Hes about 65-70 pounds very energetic loves to play and hes still growing. Rottweiler males take 2-3 years to fully mature and fill out.

All Serious buyers and Animal lovers PM me who want a beautiful dog that wont abuse him and will go to a good home let me know and you can come see him.

im located in brooklyn, ny.
W116Lorinser
07-28-2010, 01:02 AM #1

my wife is pregnant and expecting a baby very soon and i need to get rid of my 10 month german rottweiler which i really do not wanna sell and is very hard for me.

Im bringing him to the vet this sunday to get all his up to date shots.

hes a boy 100% pure breed champion bloodline. His Name is Conan hes my best friend and an amazing calm dog. He was bought from World Wide puppies in long Island last year September 17,2009. I got first choice from the litter to purchase him. I paid $2300 and you can call to confirm with them to make sure i can give you all the information if needed.

Hes about 65-70 pounds very energetic loves to play and hes still growing. Rottweiler males take 2-3 years to fully mature and fill out.

All Serious buyers and Animal lovers PM me who want a beautiful dog that wont abuse him and will go to a good home let me know and you can come see him.

im located in brooklyn, ny.

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average