STD Other Alt fuels Taco Bell Efficiency booster / cabin air freshener

Taco Bell Efficiency booster / cabin air freshener

Taco Bell Efficiency booster / cabin air freshener

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

ConnClark
GT2256V

06-30-2010, 06:41 PM #1
With all the talk about HHO I think I have come across an idea that would work. You need to have a fabric covered seat with a plastic funnel embedded in it. It would then have a hose connecting it the intake of the engine before the turbo.

To get better mileage one would only have to eat at Taco Bell and you would get food for your body and for your car. If you already eat at Taco Bell a lot, you would get a side benefit of having fresher cabin air. You would also reduce global warming due to methane emissions by burning your personal emissions.

If you think this is a good idea nominate me for that Pepsi prize thingy promotion they have right now Wink
ConnClark
06-30-2010, 06:41 PM #1

With all the talk about HHO I think I have come across an idea that would work. You need to have a fabric covered seat with a plastic funnel embedded in it. It would then have a hose connecting it the intake of the engine before the turbo.

To get better mileage one would only have to eat at Taco Bell and you would get food for your body and for your car. If you already eat at Taco Bell a lot, you would get a side benefit of having fresher cabin air. You would also reduce global warming due to methane emissions by burning your personal emissions.

If you think this is a good idea nominate me for that Pepsi prize thingy promotion they have right now Wink

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average