STD Other Open need parts will trade euro lights for them

need parts will trade euro lights for them

need parts will trade euro lights for them

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

turbo85
garret/air research T3 turbocharged

06-09-2010, 06:31 PM #1
i need a upper oil cooler hose for a 1985 w123 300d turbo diesel with the 617 engine i need both motor mounts both engine shocks passenger window switch and driver side front spindle(not as important as the motor stuff and window switch have a set of euro headlights indecent condition pm me your email for pics cuz my pics are too big too upload to this website!

also have working climate control unit thing (yes i know they are notoriuos for working only part time but this exspense used part works 100% of the time)
This post was last modified: 06-09-2010, 06:32 PM by turbo85.
turbo85
06-09-2010, 06:31 PM #1

i need a upper oil cooler hose for a 1985 w123 300d turbo diesel with the 617 engine i need both motor mounts both engine shocks passenger window switch and driver side front spindle(not as important as the motor stuff and window switch have a set of euro headlights indecent condition pm me your email for pics cuz my pics are too big too upload to this website!

also have working climate control unit thing (yes i know they are notoriuos for working only part time but this exspense used part works 100% of the time)

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average