STD Tuning Engine how do i make my w124 faster?

how do i make my w124 faster?

how do i make my w124 faster?

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

jagoras
Naturally-aspirated

02-17-2010, 01:02 PM #1
hey guys i am very new to this forum. i recently purchased a 1990 2.5 turbo and i am very excited to see what i can do to make it faster. i currently own a 1984 300sd, which will be gone soon and a 1989 mk2 jetta coupe with a supercharged vr6, but that has nothing to do with this forum.

i've been talking to forcedinduction on mercedesforum.com and he's been giving me very helpful information, he's even introcuded me to this forum, but i need more info. like which trubo to use, would a front mount help, what to do to the fuel injection pump.....and so on.

i would like to know what's the best way to make hp and torque without going broke. so if you guys could help me out with this i would truely appreciate it.
jagoras
02-17-2010, 01:02 PM #1

hey guys i am very new to this forum. i recently purchased a 1990 2.5 turbo and i am very excited to see what i can do to make it faster. i currently own a 1984 300sd, which will be gone soon and a 1989 mk2 jetta coupe with a supercharged vr6, but that has nothing to do with this forum.

i've been talking to forcedinduction on mercedesforum.com and he's been giving me very helpful information, he's even introcuded me to this forum, but i need more info. like which trubo to use, would a front mount help, what to do to the fuel injection pump.....and so on.

i would like to know what's the best way to make hp and torque without going broke. so if you guys could help me out with this i would truely appreciate it.

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average