STD Other Projects The gambleyata

The gambleyata

The gambleyata

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hotrodbenz
Boost and roost baby let's do some coke

09-20-2018, 06:25 AM #1
Ok so you see the name and your like who even is this guy and what the hell has he been smoking......whell I'm hotrodbenz and I use to be the daily rower of a 83 euro 300d til I sold it but back to the matter at hand!

So my mate Peter and I decided we are gonna do the Gambler 500 so I bought a Miata lifted it and threw on some 30x9.5x15 mud tires and cut the body away whell now the shit box won't start I'm tired of the Gremlins and have a solution.

In swings my leftover om603 to the rescue...I know your thinking I'm nuts now but hold on...it's the same size at the 2jz so here we go still trying to get a trans shifter and drive shaft and rear end from an 87ish 300sd but we are building the first mb diesel rally death kart stay tuned for pictures

Also if your in the central ok or southern ks area and have a trans drive shaft shifter rear end and axles let me know
Hotrodbenz
09-20-2018, 06:25 AM #1

Ok so you see the name and your like who even is this guy and what the hell has he been smoking......whell I'm hotrodbenz and I use to be the daily rower of a 83 euro 300d til I sold it but back to the matter at hand!

So my mate Peter and I decided we are gonna do the Gambler 500 so I bought a Miata lifted it and threw on some 30x9.5x15 mud tires and cut the body away whell now the shit box won't start I'm tired of the Gremlins and have a solution.

In swings my leftover om603 to the rescue...I know your thinking I'm nuts now but hold on...it's the same size at the 2jz so here we go still trying to get a trans shifter and drive shaft and rear end from an 87ish 300sd but we are building the first mb diesel rally death kart stay tuned for pictures

Also if your in the central ok or southern ks area and have a trans drive shaft shifter rear end and axles let me know

atypicalguy
Holset

10-07-2018, 09:24 PM #2
(09-20-2018, 06:25 AM)Hotrodbenz Ok so you see the name and your like who even is this guy and what the hell has he been smoking......whell I'm hotrodbenz and I use to be the daily rower of a 83 euro 300d til I sold it but back to the matter at hand!

Ok I'm staying tuned. What's the latest?
atypicalguy
10-07-2018, 09:24 PM #2

(09-20-2018, 06:25 AM)Hotrodbenz Ok so you see the name and your like who even is this guy and what the hell has he been smoking......whell I'm hotrodbenz and I use to be the daily rower of a 83 euro 300d til I sold it but back to the matter at hand!

Ok I'm staying tuned. What's the latest?

iheartboost
Holset

10-12-2018, 06:26 AM #3
The gambler 500 like in Michigan!?

1998 E300TD 7.5mm pump and hx35 to come!
00 Mustang gt drift car

iheartboost
10-12-2018, 06:26 AM #3

The gambler 500 like in Michigan!?

1998 E300TD 7.5mm pump and hx35 to come!
00 Mustang gt drift car

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average