STD STD Board Info A little help from my friends.

A little help from my friends.

A little help from my friends.

• 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average

winmutt
bitbanger

12-03-2009, 10:02 AM #1
So the board has been running for several years now. Initially I had other clients running on the server but they have now moved on to fully dedicated services and I am left paying for the hosting out of pocket (been this way for over a year).

I am looking for sponsors, anyone willing to pay for a month will get a special cookie or something. The rent is $36 and change a month, I would prefer for contributors to pay for one month outright so that I don't have to deal with paypal fees and what not. If anyone is interested, please PM me. I don't have much to offer other than "LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP" which is kind of a joke since I do things free here and without any kind of limitations or generally any expectations from the users other than good information and the general camaraderie that I think we have here.

In the mean time expect some unobtrusive ads, sorry guys but I am shelling out over $400 a year which could be spent on fixing my 5 speed trans, getting my VNT mounted or better yet, my kids college tuition.

Tis the season and I know things are tight, if you cant contribute now, think about it the next time your in the black.

1987 300D Sturmmachine
1991 300D Nearly Perfect
1985 300D Weekend/Camping/Dog car
1974 L508D Motoroam Monarch "NightMare"
OBK #42
winmutt
12-03-2009, 10:02 AM #1

So the board has been running for several years now. Initially I had other clients running on the server but they have now moved on to fully dedicated services and I am left paying for the hosting out of pocket (been this way for over a year).

I am looking for sponsors, anyone willing to pay for a month will get a special cookie or something. The rent is $36 and change a month, I would prefer for contributors to pay for one month outright so that I don't have to deal with paypal fees and what not. If anyone is interested, please PM me. I don't have much to offer other than "LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP" which is kind of a joke since I do things free here and without any kind of limitations or generally any expectations from the users other than good information and the general camaraderie that I think we have here.

In the mean time expect some unobtrusive ads, sorry guys but I am shelling out over $400 a year which could be spent on fixing my 5 speed trans, getting my VNT mounted or better yet, my kids college tuition.

Tis the season and I know things are tight, if you cant contribute now, think about it the next time your in the black.

1987 300D Sturmmachine
1991 300D Nearly Perfect
1985 300D Weekend/Camping/Dog car
1974 L508D Motoroam Monarch "NightMare"
OBK #42

• 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average

Messages In This Thread
A little help from my friends. - by winmutt - 12-03-2009, 10:02 AM
RE: A little help from my friends. - by winmutt - 12-10-2009, 10:18 PM
RE: A little help from my friends. - by winmutt - 12-11-2009, 11:42 AM
RE: A little help from my friends. - by winmutt - 01-04-2010, 03:02 PM
RE: A little help from my friends. - by winmutt - 01-19-2010, 03:11 PM