STD Other Projects W124 Om606 STD AWD Daily Driver Project

W124 Om606 STD AWD Daily Driver Project

W124 Om606 STD AWD Daily Driver Project

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

KeinAnderer
Unregistered

08-25-2018, 10:01 AM #1
I want a great and manual Daily Driver (which I can get registered in germany) without much reliability issues and AWD. I want to use the 4matic transfer case and some om603 bits for the AWD part and probably a hx30 for the turbo part. For transmissions, I think it will be either the 716.6 or the ZF5 transmission. I also have clutches and other bits already in my mind, but if anyone knows better ways or has better ideas, you can post them here. I also want to point out that i want a manual car with AWD, which means that I cant really use the standard 4matic automatic transmission. If you also know better and more reliable turbo options, you can post them here, too.
KeinAnderer
08-25-2018, 10:01 AM #1

I want a great and manual Daily Driver (which I can get registered in germany) without much reliability issues and AWD. I want to use the 4matic transfer case and some om603 bits for the AWD part and probably a hx30 for the turbo part. For transmissions, I think it will be either the 716.6 or the ZF5 transmission. I also have clutches and other bits already in my mind, but if anyone knows better ways or has better ideas, you can post them here. I also want to point out that i want a manual car with AWD, which means that I cant really use the standard 4matic automatic transmission. If you also know better and more reliable turbo options, you can post them here, too.

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Messages In This Thread
W124 Om606 STD AWD Daily Driver Project - by KeinAnderer - 08-25-2018, 10:01 AM
RE: W124 Om606 STD AWD Daily Driver Project - by SurfRodder - 10-31-2018, 12:23 PM