STD Tuning Suspension Re: 4-wheel SLS

Re: 4-wheel SLS

Re: 4-wheel SLS

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Biocruzer
Naturally-aspirated

02-28-2016, 06:22 AM #1
Hi, all.  It may be a dumb question, but I'm wondering if anyone has experimented with putting SLS on the front end of a W123, too.  If it makes such a great difference to the rear, could it work for all 4 wheels?  I remember driving Citroens back when, and the hydro-pneumatique suspension was self-levelling, active (corner levelling), and manually adjustable for height.  Bit quirky, but that's Citroens  Big Grin - maybe teutonic engineers put it in the too-hardt basket, but it could be an interesting project...
Cheers
Graham
Biocruzer
02-28-2016, 06:22 AM #1

Hi, all.  It may be a dumb question, but I'm wondering if anyone has experimented with putting SLS on the front end of a W123, too.  If it makes such a great difference to the rear, could it work for all 4 wheels?  I remember driving Citroens back when, and the hydro-pneumatique suspension was self-levelling, active (corner levelling), and manually adjustable for height.  Bit quirky, but that's Citroens  Big Grin - maybe teutonic engineers put it in the too-hardt basket, but it could be an interesting project...
Cheers
Graham

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Messages In This Thread
Re: 4-wheel SLS - by Biocruzer - 02-28-2016, 06:22 AM
RE: Re: 4-wheel SLS - by NZScott - 02-28-2016, 11:32 PM
RE: Re: 4-wheel SLS - by Dark Hawk - 03-03-2016, 01:44 AM
RE: Re: 4-wheel SLS - by zacharias - 06-27-2016, 02:18 PM