STD Other FS / WTB / Buying guides Turbobandit Stainless Exhaust Manifold

Turbobandit Stainless Exhaust Manifold

Turbobandit Stainless Exhaust Manifold

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

DattMtn
Naturally-aspirated

07-30-2020, 12:53 PM #1
Hey all, I have a turbobandit stainless steel T3/T4 (dual flange) 60mm Turbobandit wastegate that I am looking to sell. It has not been run, it is on my engine currently but I am looking at different exhaust manifold options and want to see if someone would purchase this manifold from me. It was $925 from the manufacturer plus shipping from Estonia to the US, I am asking $925 plus shipping, so if you are closer to Denver CO than Estonia then you are getting a discount. It took them close to 5 weeks to deliver so if you were looking at this manifold and wanted to get one ASAP, this one is available immediately. If there are no takers it will get run on my project, absolutely nothing wrong with it just exploring options. 

Picture of the manifold on my block https://imgur.com/a/rgzwQKw

Additional pictures and questions will be answered for serious inquiries. 

Thanks
 Matt
DattMtn
07-30-2020, 12:53 PM #1

Hey all, I have a turbobandit stainless steel T3/T4 (dual flange) 60mm Turbobandit wastegate that I am looking to sell. It has not been run, it is on my engine currently but I am looking at different exhaust manifold options and want to see if someone would purchase this manifold from me. It was $925 from the manufacturer plus shipping from Estonia to the US, I am asking $925 plus shipping, so if you are closer to Denver CO than Estonia then you are getting a discount. It took them close to 5 weeks to deliver so if you were looking at this manifold and wanted to get one ASAP, this one is available immediately. If there are no takers it will get run on my project, absolutely nothing wrong with it just exploring options. 

Picture of the manifold on my block https://imgur.com/a/rgzwQKw

Additional pictures and questions will be answered for serious inquiries. 

Thanks
 Matt

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average