STD Tuning Engine OM 606 Jeep XJ A/C compressor relocator

OM 606 Jeep XJ A/C compressor relocator

OM 606 Jeep XJ A/C compressor relocator

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

zeeman
Holset

01-31-2020, 01:24 PM #1
For those of us doing a Jeep Cherokee XJ or other Jeep were the power steering box gets in the way of the Merc A/C compressor, which is on the wrong side.
 I relocated it to the passenger side and moved the Alt. up with Dieselpumpuk bracket. This allows you to use the Jeep Sanden compressor and stock hoses.
Attached Files
Image(s)

zeeman
01-31-2020, 01:24 PM #1

For those of us doing a Jeep Cherokee XJ or other Jeep were the power steering box gets in the way of the Merc A/C compressor, which is on the wrong side.
 I relocated it to the passenger side and moved the Alt. up with Dieselpumpuk bracket. This allows you to use the Jeep Sanden compressor and stock hoses.

Attached Files
Image(s)

cameronk13
Naturally-aspirated

04-19-2020, 07:52 PM #2
Does this include the jeep jk? or are you better of just using the merc compressor and mounting location for that?
cameronk13
04-19-2020, 07:52 PM #2

Does this include the jeep jk? or are you better of just using the merc compressor and mounting location for that?

zeeman
Holset

04-20-2020, 02:05 AM #3
cameronk13 Does this include the jeep jk? or are you better of just using the merc compressor and mounting location for that?
It is not a problem on the JK, the steering box is up further and not in the way, but the power steering pump needs to be moved up and out. Just use the Merc A/C compressor and plumb it into the JK A/C system. As I said this is a very difficult conversion.
zeeman
04-20-2020, 02:05 AM #3

cameronk13 Does this include the jeep jk? or are you better of just using the merc compressor and mounting location for that?
It is not a problem on the JK, the steering box is up further and not in the way, but the power steering pump needs to be moved up and out. Just use the Merc A/C compressor and plumb it into the JK A/C system. As I said this is a very difficult conversion.

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average