STD
wtf is 'My BB' ? - Printable Version

+- STD (https://www.superturbodiesel.com/std)
+-- Forum: Maintenance (https://www.superturbodiesel.com/std/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Forum: General (https://www.superturbodiesel.com/std/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: wtf is 'My BB' ? (/showthread.php?tid=6849)

wtf is 'My BB' ? - Hario' - 10-29-2015

My big brother.. ?

RE: wtf is 'My BB' ? - wanger - 10-29-2015

my bursting ball bag?

RE: wtf is 'My BB' ? - Tito - 10-29-2015

Yeah the forum is giving me some problems lately. I can't visit the website anymore after viewing a thread with a high number of pictures. Also when there's a photo wider than the webpage, I can't scroll to the right and view the rest of the photo. The text typed with the post is unreadable because it follows the size of the photo. No problems with normal posts. Very annoying.

RE: wtf is 'My BB' ? - erx - 10-29-2015

(10-29-2015, 03:36 PM)Tito Yeah the forum is giving me some problems lately. I can't visit the website anymore after viewing a thread with a high number of pictures. Also when there's a photo wider than the webpage, I can't scroll to the right and view the rest of the photo. The text typed with the post is unreadable because it follows the size of the photo. No problems with normal posts. Very annoying.

I have the same problems.

RE: wtf is 'My BB' ? - MFSuper90 - 10-29-2015

My ball bearing

RE: wtf is 'My BB' ? - DrewGerhan - 10-30-2015

It's your significant other.... Get it?

RE: wtf is 'My BB' ? - Tito - 10-31-2015

(10-29-2015, 03:38 PM)erx
(10-29-2015, 03:36 PM)Tito Yeah the forum is giving me some problems lately. I can't visit the website anymore after viewing a thread with a high number of pictures. Also when there's a photo wider than the webpage, I can't scroll to the right and view the rest of the photo. The text typed with the post is unreadable because it follows the size of the photo. No problems with normal posts. Very annoying.

Are you using a Mac?

RE: wtf is 'My BB' ? - Grecy - 10-31-2015

It stands for "my Bulletin Board", it's the software that runs this forum.

http://www.mybb.com/

The person who runs this forum could configure a different name, rather than the default.

-Dan

RE: wtf is 'My BB' ? - deviance - 11-01-2015

Make a new forum?

RE: wtf is 'My BB' ? - Grecy - 11-02-2015

(11-01-2015, 07:09 PM)deviance Make a new forum?

No, that's not needed, they just need to configure a few settings to set the "name" of the forum. It would take 3 minutes.

-Dan

RE: wtf is 'My BB' ? - NZScott - 11-02-2015

It used to have the homepage pic up the top...

RE: wtf is 'My BB' ? - SurfRodder - 03-04-2016

press control (Ctrl) and then scroll down with mouse wheel to zoom out...or (Ctrl) and minus/dash key (-)  that should zoom out to read those posts.

RE: wtf is 'My BB' ? - Simpler=Better - 03-05-2016

Shhhhh BB is okay

RE: wtf is 'My BB' ? - erx - 03-05-2016

(03-04-2016, 10:26 PM)SurfRodder

press control (Ctrl) and then scroll down with mouse wheel to zoom out...or (Ctrl) and minus/dash key (-)  that should zoom out to read those posts.

Thanks, zooming out helps.  Smile But it should work automatically, problem is only with this forum.