STD
FS: Some Mod, upgrade, & repair Items - Printable Version

+- STD (https://www.superturbodiesel.com/std)
+-- Forum: Other (https://www.superturbodiesel.com/std/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: FS / WTB / Buying guides (https://www.superturbodiesel.com/std/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: FS: Some Mod, upgrade, & repair Items (/showthread.php?tid=4759)

FS: Some Mod, upgrade, & repair Items - Greazzer - 07-24-2013

Howdy,

The last piles of car parts are now in sight to be sold. I can actually see my garage floor. That is a miracle.

I am selling the following. All parts are W123 Chassis Platform / OM617.9XX engine application.

1. SET of taillights, (not breaking up set). $30.00 plus shipping and PP fees. These are my last set. They are not absolutely perfect, but they are nice. There is a slight crack/tiny hole / piece missing in the BACK and faint spider web cracks in the front. I doubt my camera can pick them up they are so slight.

2. Instrument Cluster, very nice. $40.00 plus shipping and PP fees

3. Manual Pedal Cluster, very nice. $40.00 plus shipping and PP fees

4. 4 speed shifter, with electric switch. $50.00 plus shipping and PP fees. The hydraulic line is not included.

5. Driver Side Mirror, nice $30.00 plus shipping and PP fees

6. Passanger Side Mirror, ELECTRIC, works very nice, $40.00 plus shipping and PP fees

7. I have a box of interior trim, Palaminon and Dark Blue, the stuff that goes around the seat bottoms. $5.00 a piece, plus shipping and PP fees

8. I have 3 boxes of small parts which I have been too lazy and not enough time to sort. Ask me. It is a mish-mash of this and that, mostly the odd ball stuff that I have needed over the past 5 years and I always seem to grab a spare at the yards since I needed it at some point, it includes bright work, small trim pieces, and mechanical parts, turbo parts, et cet.

9. Zerbano console shifter cover for manual window conversion (no slots for power windows or power mirror). Somewhat tough to get. $40.00 plus shipping and PP fees. IF you buy 4 window cranks and inserts (blue), then whole deal is $50.00 plus shiipping and PP fees

10. I have 2 rear dark blue door panels for manual windows (you wont have the rectangle hole) $15.00 per panel plus shipping and PP fees.

11. I have a BLACK coup rear interior panel. $50.00 plus shipping. Tough to find to some degree.

If you want other pictures, please let me know.

I am thinking this is the bulk of what remains. I may have some other stuff, but this should take out about 75%+ of what I am selling. I tried to price stuff as cheap as possible since I just want it gone. I strive for the cheapest shipping possible also.

The last picture is my garage. I have a super aggressive goal of

1. Really cleaning it out
2. Painting the floor
3. Insalling some sort of HVAC system since it is brutally hot

So, everything extra has to really go this time.
Please PM if interested

RE: FS: Some Mod, upgrade, & repair Items - Greazzer - 07-24-2013

Pending payment, ALL items have been sold.

THANK YOU !

RE: FS: Some Mod, upgrade, & repair Items - lgreeley83 - 07-24-2013

Door panels dibs

RE: FS: Some Mod, upgrade, & repair Items - MFSuper90 - 07-24-2013

All items?! dayumm

RE: FS: Some Mod, upgrade, & repair Items - lgreeley83 - 07-24-2013

Lol that was fast

RE: FS: Some Mod, upgrade, & repair Items - Greazzer - 07-24-2013

Yes, ALL items have been sold EXCEPT the door panels.

RE: FS: Some Mod, upgrade, & repair Items - jenyus - 07-24-2013

Geez that was fast!

RE: FS: Some Mod, upgrade, & repair Items - poleshady - 07-25-2013

do you have a picture of center console? the one from my car is trashed and i was thinking about making another one and just trying to get any ideas

RE: FS: Some Mod, upgrade, & repair Items - Greazzer - 07-25-2013

I can take some snappies.

RE: FS: Some Mod, upgrade, & repair Items - Greazzer - 08-08-2013

door panels sold too, and delivered !

Thank you !!!