STD
FS: Brand New Monark Injectors & Injector Service - Printable Version

+- STD (https://www.superturbodiesel.com/std)
+-- Forum: Other (https://www.superturbodiesel.com/std/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: FS / WTB / Buying guides (https://www.superturbodiesel.com/std/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: FS: Brand New Monark Injectors & Injector Service (/showthread.php?tid=4525)

FS: Brand New Monark Injectors & Injector Service - Greazzer - 04-25-2013

Howdy Everyone,

BRAND NEW Monarks for sale. Please put your order in now while they last.

$219 shipped CONUS for REBUILT Injectors with the Monarks. Also, for those who don't know, Monark MERGED with another injector nozzle maker. Not real sure how easy it will be to buy Monarks now.

Also, on May 10th, I am going under the knife again. I am aware of a few parts owing to forum members:

1. 4 shocks -- planning a trip to Charlotte, NC -- I promise -- to hit the parts car one last time.
2. A FW -- pending ...
3. One (1) #44 complete injector (603)
4. One (1) 261 Monark (NEW) rebuilt injector

These should go out before the 10th. Don't want to face my Maker with these issues on my hands ... LOL.

Thanks ! Smile

RE: FS: Brand New Monark Injectors & Injector Service - willbhere4u - 04-25-2013

Best of luck hope you heal quickly

RE: FS: Brand New Monark Injectors & Injector Service - bricktron - 04-25-2013

hey mark, i hope you stay well and stick around with us, we need you!

BTW, how should i know when it's time to replace the injectors?

RE: FS: Brand New Monark Injectors & Injector Service - Greazzer - 04-25-2013

Thanks guys !

If I can type with one hand, I will be surfing the net ... LOL. Taking off one whole week !

Injectors issues:

smoking ?
nailing?
weird idle - odd dieseling sound ?
hesitation ?
poor performance?
poor fuel mileage?

After 100K miles, it's generally time. I know that folks run 200+K, but they do suffer degradation to the point of R&R at 100K miles.

Hope that helps !

RE: FS: Brand New Monark Injectors & Injector Service - SurfRodder - 04-25-2013

I also need a 261 nozzle and heat shield to complete my set of six. Please see my PM for paypal info. Thanks again!
Josh

RE: FS: Brand New Monark Injectors & Injector Service - Greazzer - 04-25-2013

I also need a 261 nozzle and heat shield to complete my set of six. Please see my PM for paypal info. Thanks again!
Josh

Yup ... gotch'a covered !

RE: FS: Brand New Monark Injectors & Injector Service - Greazzer - 04-26-2013

OK --

One (1) Set Sold !

Four (4) sets remain ...

BUMP

RE: FS: Brand New Monark Injectors & Injector Service - Greazzer - 06-03-2013

BUMP:

Currently, I got 4 sets of NEW German nozzles for sale ! Get them while they last.

$219 rebuilt injectors, set of 5, CONUS shipped with insurance thru USPS priority mail.

PM if interested.

RE: FS: Brand New Monark Injectors & Injector Service - Greazzer - 06-22-2013

BUMP ...

Got 3 sets remaining of NEW Monarks with Service, $219.00 Shipped CONUS. Your injectors will look and perform like new !

PM if interested.

Thanks!

RE: FS: Brand New Monark Injectors & Injector Service - Greazzer - 11-08-2013

Hello Everyone,

A few updates:

1. I currently have 6 sets of NEW German nozzles for sale, OM617.9XX engine. The price is the same: $219.00 shipped CONUS for completely rebuilt injectors (set of 5).

2. I got a few sets of cores "loaners" back in the mail over the past few days. Therefore, I can send rebuilt sets the day payment is received instead of sending me your cores and waiting a week. I will STILL need your cores back once you do the swap. Right now, from January 2013 to June 30, 2013, I have "lost" 3 sets of cores - loaners. I have concluded to write those off since the prior customers have not responded to any emails and 10 months (or less) has passed. I will continue to trust folks and not charge a CORE charge.

3. Now, I can also accept Dwolla as well as PayPal. Because of PayPal fees increasing to 3.9% a number of months ago, as well as a general price increase in all the different items used - needed to rebuild a set of injectors, as of January 1, 2014 the price for a set of 5 injectors (NEW German nozzles and the service) shipped CONUS will go to $235.00. Sorry for the price increase, but the pricing of simple stuff has jumped a lot while some pricing has remained the same. For example, kudos to the USPS -- their prices have remained constant and in some regards went down a few pennies. However, for example, the price for all the different chemicals I use for the 4 separate bathes costs around $125 dollars now -- that will cover about 8-10 sets of injectors before the active ingredients lose their mojo. A year ago, those 4 chemicals cost about $80. Even buying in bulk will not make a dent and even substituting with lesser quality does not really help with the costs.

Thanks again!