STD
son, i am disappoint - Printable Version

+- STD (https://www.superturbodiesel.com/std)
+-- Forum: Other (https://www.superturbodiesel.com/std/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: Open (https://www.superturbodiesel.com/std/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: son, i am disappoint (/showthread.php?tid=2287)

son, i am disappoint - stan - 02-16-2011

i never questioned the hot girl with diesel benz photos. the std splash page, delivery valve's sig picture.

today i found out they are photoshops. i am sad.

RE: son, i am disappoint - DeliveryValve - 02-16-2011

Well Stan, in the world of the internet where thousands of folks visit this site. I thought it was only a matter of days where people will put 2 and 2 together. But it took a few months!

I feel bad your sad. Some are real, But yes some are random Benz pics merged with random hot women. Turned out visually OK.

I did have this plan to change out my sig pics every month for this year. Not that many real w116,w123, w126 etc, Benz photos out there to make it through the year.

If you object to this type of modified pictures. I will stop.

But hey this is STD, this is a site for modifications.

RE: son, i am disappoint - JB3 - 02-16-2011

I wholeheartedly support and call for continued modified or composite babe/benz pictures from deliveryvalve's inexhaustible database of images. Yes, it is marginally disappointing that they are sometimes not real, but no more so than the initial realization that a pair of glorious knockers could be fake. They still look great.

RE: son, i am disappoint - stan - 02-16-2011

(02-16-2011, 09:00 AM)DeliveryValve Well Stan, in the world of the internet where thousands of folks visit this site. I thought it was only a matter of days where people will put 2 and 2 together. But it took a few months!

I feel bad your sad. Some are real, But yes some are random Benz pics merged with random hot women. Turned out visually OK.

I did have this plan to change out my sig pics every month for this year. Not that many real w116,w123, w126 etc, Benz photos out there to make it through the year.

If you object to this type of modified pictures. I will stop.

But hey this is STD, this is a site for modifications.

no no, please continue. i <3 them, i'm just disappointed that hot girls dont actually sit in diesel benzes (except mine of course).

RE: son, i am disappoint - 300D50 - 02-16-2011

Sad just how my day's been going today...

RE: son, i am disappoint - winmutt - 02-16-2011

Like womens boobs, it doesnt matter much if they are real or not.

RE: son, i am disappoint - Rudolf_Diesel - 02-16-2011

This one is my favroiteBig Grin It now lives on my phone as wallpaper, thank you!Big Grin

RE: son, i am disappoint - Captain America - 02-17-2011

^^^^ Yeah!

RE: son, i am disappoint - dieselboy - 02-17-2011

(02-16-2011, 06:26 PM)Rudolf_Diesel This one is my favroiteBig Grin It now lives on my phone as wallpaper, thank you!Big Grin

Ahahaha. That's my phone wallpaper too. And I even have a w116.

RE: son, i am disappoint - 300D50 - 02-17-2011

I honestly never was looking close enough to know any of them were fakes...

Where did you hone your photoshank skillz like that?

RE: son, i am disappoint - DeliveryValve - 02-17-2011

Thanks for the encouragement fellas!

I consider my photochoping skills not that great. Having worked in the IT industry, there are way more advance people out there then I am.

So far I have 5 modified images to go along with some real images for the year. The mod images turned out I might say pretty good.

Since we are on the topic of boobs, here's a sneek peek of a set I am going to put up the near future . Cool

Can I request a "best of 2011" SuperTurboDiesel calendar on cafepress? I think it'd sell very nicely. Smile

RE: son, i am disappoint - DeliveryValve - 02-17-2011

(02-17-2011, 09:57 AM)300D50 Can I request a "best of 2011" SuperTurboDiesel calendar on cafepress? I think it'd sell very nicely. Smile

Technically these are not my images.... Maybe on a couple of them, part of images are mine... So it probably wouldn't be a good idea to sell them.

Best you can do is take the images and make a calendar for yourself at Walgreens or something like that. Sad

Eh, such is life.