STD
Thought You Guys Would Appreciate This... - Printable Version

+- STD (https://www.superturbodiesel.com/std)
+-- Forum: Other (https://www.superturbodiesel.com/std/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: Open (https://www.superturbodiesel.com/std/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Thought You Guys Would Appreciate This... (/showthread.php?tid=2032)

Thought You Guys Would Appreciate This... - Captain America - 12-03-2010

RE: Thought You Guys Would Appreciate This... - led-panzer - 12-03-2010

Thought you were referencing the ridiculous bible thing then I saw the back window lol

RE: Thought You Guys Would Appreciate This... - ForcedInduction - 12-03-2010

I thought ignorant people in 4x4 pickups that have never seen dirt was an Oklahoma trademark?

RE: Thought You Guys Would Appreciate This... - winmutt - 12-03-2010

Hardly. Come to the south.

RE: Thought You Guys Would Appreciate This... - garage - 12-03-2010

Juan 14:6
Northen Mexico Southern Cali is now.

RE: Thought You Guys Would Appreciate This... - Captain America - 12-04-2010

Wow, I didn't even notice the Bible verses haha. I was looking at the "gas is for chicks" sticker

Forced, come to southern cali. This place is full of street trucks.

RE: Thought You Guys Would Appreciate This... - willbhere4u - 12-04-2010

We call them mall rats! They cruise around mall's picking up little girls!

RE: Thought You Guys Would Appreciate This... - Captain America - 12-04-2010

Well anyway, this truck didn't qualify for the kind of status you guy are referring to... all it had was a little lift with tires and wheels. It wasn't a bro-tastic truck

I think this is what your talking about....

RE: Thought You Guys Would Appreciate This... - 300D50 - 12-05-2010

I just puked a bit after seeing that hyper-lifted deathtrap... the COG must be 10 feet in the air!

RE: Thought You Guys Would Appreciate This... - 98taco3 - 12-10-2010

(12-05-2010, 04:31 AM)300D50 I just puked a bit after seeing that hyper-lifted deathtrap... the COG must be 10 feet in the air!

Great for changing out the tires and putting it back in the trailer. Nothing else. I do not understand building a truck like that. Lifting a caprice to put 34in rims under it makes more sense!

RE: Thought You Guys Would Appreciate This... - Captain America - 12-10-2010

(12-10-2010, 07:07 AM)98taco3
(12-05-2010, 04:31 AM)300D50 I just puked a bit after seeing that hyper-lifted deathtrap... the COG must be 10 feet in the air!

Great for changing out the tires and putting it back in the trailer. Nothing else. I do not understand building a truck like that. Lifting a caprice to put 34in rims under it makes more sense!

Oh man! Not a DONK! Haha they have to raise the car just to fit the wheels lol. Some of those idiots even put Ki.g shock on them hahahahahaha!

RE: Thought You Guys Would Appreciate This... - 98taco3 - 12-16-2010

I laugh pretty hard every time i see one, theres a couple rolling around Denver. I always wonder how the heck the hubs stay together? youve at least doubled the force on the studs by doubling the wheel size lol