STD
getting sick of these character assination political phone calls - Printable Version

+- STD (https://www.superturbodiesel.com/std)
+-- Forum: Other (https://www.superturbodiesel.com/std/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Forum: Open (https://www.superturbodiesel.com/std/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: getting sick of these character assination political phone calls (/showthread.php?tid=1917)

getting sick of these character assination political phone calls - JB3 - 10-31-2010

Angry It will be great when the elections are over, if you have the unhappy proximity to a land line, its like ever 30 minutes another call.

The most recent one really pissed me off, you pick up the phone, its just a recording of some woman with some outrageous lie about one of the local people in the election, followed by- "the caller has hung up" recording.

I though it was counterproductive personally, made me angry enough to vote for who they were trying to discredit.

RE: getting sick of these character assination political phone calls - willbhere4u - 10-31-2010

I'm with you on this one!

RE: getting sick of these character assination political phone calls - 300D50 - 10-31-2010

I hang up instantly.

RE: getting sick of these character assination political phone calls - willbhere4u - 10-31-2010

This is barrack Omama asking for you to vote democratic in this up coming election!

I get this call at work all the time! If your not buying shit hang up!

I like how even if your on the do not CALL list! they still call trying to solicit there party!

RE: getting sick of these character assination political phone calls - ForcedInduction - 10-31-2010

I don't have a landline, or even a TV.

RE: getting sick of these character assination political phone calls - winmutt - 11-01-2010

Vote Libertarian.

RE: getting sick of these character assination political phone calls - ForcedInduction - 11-01-2010

Vote for whose best for the job.

RE: getting sick of these character assination political phone calls - Silberpfeil - 11-01-2010

(11-01-2010, 12:43 PM)ForcedInduction Vote for whose best for the job.

I agree!
Or...
why vote for the lesser of two evils?
Vote for Cthulu (the greatest of evils) and he will eat you last.

RE: getting sick of these character assination political phone calls - ForcedInduction - 11-01-2010

(11-01-2010, 12:57 PM)Silberpfeil Vote for Cthulhu (the greatest of evils) and he will eat you last.

I think his cuttlefish would make a great vice president.

RE: getting sick of these character assination political phone calls - 300D50 - 11-01-2010

Vote for anyone, they can "inject" votes for whoever the big league wants in power anyways, now that it's all "beep boop boop SPLORT!" digital voting machines...

LONG LIVE DIEBOLD!

/end sarcasm

or was it sarcasm?

(11-01-2010, 02:28 PM)300D50 digital voting machines.

Screw that, mail in ballot, I finished voting last week.

RE: getting sick of these character assination political phone calls - 300D50 - 11-01-2010

But do you get confirmation they actually recorded the vote you cast, or did it just become toilet paper?

Guess the old paper ones were the same way though...

My inner pessemist is going nuts.